Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
STOLEN: Adventure Trailer - Adventure4x4

Flyingwil of Sierra Expeditions posted this info on Adv4x4 and is not a member yet of this board. He asked me to cross post it. PLease be on the look-out!

STOLEN: Adventure Trailer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADVENTURE TRAILERS RENTAL TRAILER STOLEN

On May 1st Adventure Trailers rented an Olive Grey Chaser Trailer with Eezi Awn tent for an eight day rental out of our Upland California location. The trailer has not been returned.

The trailer is identical to the one Here:

The trailer was rented to Jeremy Deckling, he was accompanied by his wife Carrie Deckling, and their three children two boys (They think) around 6 and a girl 8 or so.

They are driving a Black 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4 Door with Ohio plates. The trailer has California plates.

Apparently Jeremy is under investigation for arson, his house burned down in Willard, Ohio under suspicious circumstances.

Jeremy claims to make a living as a Farrier (shoes horses).

If you see this trailer please call Adventure Trailers on their toll free number 1-877-661-8097 messages are transferred to their e-mail, so even if you don’t get hold of them leave a message.

AT would like to find out where the trailer is and repossess it.

If you hear of any unusual sales of off road trailer, Roof Top tents etc. please let AT know.

latest update: as posted by brentba on adv4x4

According to a post on mud on 5.13.08:

UPDATE

Trailer spotted yesterday May 12th in Arizona. on Arizona State Route 191, between Clifton, AZ and and Alpine, AZ, a few miles south of Alpine.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
It could be like one of the troll things with pictures of it at scenic places. Where in the world is the adventure trailer now. People could call in "hey I saw it over on route 66" heading east..LOL...

Sorry.. I hope they get it back as well, it's just funny.. Ron

·
Registered
695 Posts
this is a trailer right? not a human?

call the insurance company and be done with it.

/shakes his head how excited people get about material things.
only $6K.... just a really cheap trailer. :lol: Not even worth stealing!

·
Registered
695 Posts
from the owners

"...the trailer is Olive Grey in color. It has an ExPo (ExpeditionPortal.Com)sticker on the left rear and has the only Serengeti tent in the country. The tires are 315/75/16 Toyo Geolanders and the rims are black steel ProComps. The main box and chassis were powder coated just a month ago and super clean. The nose box has a slight crumple in it and some rust on the lock hasp as it had come from an older trailer. The trailer is equipped with a battery and an Engel fridge with a cover. It is also outfitted with our latest air strut design suspension (this was the prototype Chaser for this upgrade). The fuel cans are red Scepter MFCs. It also has a few extra cargo tie downs added to the inside center of the lid and the side walls. The VIN # is 1A9CU1017U653077 with a California license plate 4HF3569."

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
this is a trailer right? not a human?

call the insurance company and be done with it.

/shakes his head how excited people get about material things.
you sound lucky enough to have never had anything stolen from YOU....CONGRATS!!! its the initial feeling of being violated, having your sh1t stolen and to think of the ba3tards that did it........yup......its a material thing but if this guy cn get the word out on the internet to help out his cause and catch the creep and get his trailer back..then why not!

/shakes head at how excited people get over other people trying to help out other people....... bla bla bla

·
Registered
695 Posts
The trailer has turned up in Florida, abandoned by the person who rented it.

·
Registered
695 Posts
It didn't have a khaki 03 Jeep Rubicon attached did it???? My little jeep hasn't been seen since 8/05; taken right out of a busy parking lot beside the campus PD..LOL.. Ron
Some kind soul knew that you really wanted an FJ so they helped you to unload the Jeep more quickly! :jester:

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
I was slow to pick up on the hint..LOL.. I bought another new (05) TJ and drive it for a couple of years.. It was the "wearing out at 24K" that pushed me to/from the dark side.. LOL.. Ron

Some kind soul knew that you really wanted an FJ so they helped you to unload the Jeep more quickly! :jester:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.