Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of days ago, I got an email from a guy in the Phoenix area asking for help in locating his stolen FJ55 Land Cruiser. Considering the reach of this forum, I thought I'd post it for him...

Hello,

Can you please help me locate my FJ55 Land cruiser. It was stolen today during the day. It is white with a full rack on top from bumper to bumper. I imagine it will be stripped for parts. If anyone has a lead on someone selling the parts or the vehicle especially the full size red colored rack, please contact the Phoenix police dept. at 602-262-6151.

Attached is a picture of it. The most distinguishing features are a heavy duty 4" pipe black pipe bumper and the full size red rack.

License number ATW237 VIN number FJ5521034.

Thanks,

Tony Herrera
602-920-3784

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
That sucks. And THAT is a roof rack, haha. Whats he hauling up top their, I can't tell if they're tanks or just barrels.

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
He lives in a border state - I would bet it went to Mexico. That would be a great vehicle to put to work there.

I spent a summer working in Mexicali and saw lots of nice vehicles with California plates residing in Mexico.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Rumor going around that Pancho Villa's got it.

·
Formerly FJ_Marine
6,237 Posts
Would be hard to miss that one now that I have seen a pic of it. Chances are slim it will ever be here in the DFW area but I will keep an eye out.

·
Registered
145 Posts
My guess is that it has already been "chopped" and the parts are being sold off!!! :mecry:

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Hope it's recovered in one piece!

·
Registered
952 Posts
Bummer...

Fairly distinctive - shouldn't be hard to spot (definitely hard to hide)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts