·
4-Corners Moderator
4,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #163

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #164
Here is a video I made of my off-road club from here at UVU going down to Moab!!

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
Where can I buy the FJ Cruiser stickers you have on the inside door panels
I actually had a buddy of mine make them. He had them on his rig and he work at a place that makes those kinds of decals so he made some for me :bigthumb:

He is actually on the forum as Jord710

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #167 (Edited)
Here are some action shots from this week :bigthumb:

Gotta love them Fierce Attitudes!! This is aired up to 36 psi too!!

And here is the Part 2 video from my off-roading club's Moab Trip!!! This is in Fins and Things :rocker:

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
^^^ Kool Vid's... Lov the tires, the conform perfectly !... :cheers:

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #169 (Edited)
Got my new rear window decal so now everyone who is a forum member can recognize me!

And I just got back from Cruise Moab!! What an awesome trip!!!

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
I apologize if you've covered this is your build but I was wondering if you ever had a rear camera in your spare tire. I'm debating on your tire size and am curious on the fitment and if they will compromise the camera.

As always, thank you.... Your beast is Fazzias big brother. :D

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #171
I apologize if you've covered this is your build but I was wondering if you ever had a rear camera in your spare tire. I'm debating on your tire size and am curious on the fitment and if they will compromise the camera.

As always, thank you.... Your beast is Fazzias big brother. :D

Since my FJ is only an 07, there is no backup camera on mine :mecry: Sorry!!

·
Registered
1,150 Posts

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #173 (Edited)
Check out my latest YouTube video of my trip down near Bluff, UT to "The Twist" and the San Juan Trail! :rocker:

I got to do some baja style driving as you'll see in the video which was pretty awesome :bigthumb:

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #175 (Edited)
So here is an update of my FJ recently. So a few weeks ago while in Moab, I was on a trail when I could hear something that just wasn't right. And when I got out to check I saw that a bolt from my sway bar had come off allowing it to swing freely in the wheel well and it totally destroyed the CV boot on the CV axle. I wasn't disabled on the trail though and I was able to drive home fine but getting it replaced kinda was a bummer. But oh well.

I also recently made a plexiglass cover for my TRD Cold Air Intake so I could show off my TRD air filter.

Also, this is my 3000th post!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I am actually leaving now for Yellowstone National Park so I'll be quiet on the forum for a couple weeks but I look forward to catching up with you guys for the Summit! So excited!! :rocker: Hope to see you there! :bigthumb:

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #176
Everyone... I'm now announcing on my build thread that my 2007 TRD Special Edition FJ Cruiser is now for sale!!!

Anyone interested comment on here or PM me.

Sad to have to sell it but since I'm leaving on a mission for 2 years, I wont need it, my family doesn't need it, and I don't want it to not be appreciated and just have it loose value. So I am selling it for the price of $24,000. It is a 2007 with 71,000 miles on it and really is an awesome vehicle! And since I haven't really done that many mods (including nice lifts, bumpers, roof racks, etc.) you can really make this FJ your own!

I'm located in Cortez, Colorado, in the south western corner of the state and my FJ must be sold by the end of August!

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
We are waiting for you to check in at the 730 day mark to announce the purchase of another FJ upon your return from your mission!

Your forum celebrity status should help you get top dollar for your sweet TRD! :lol:

GLWS

161 - 180 of 192 Posts