Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So recently put the RC6 and Jba UCAs, I bought the 6 inch radflo coil overs for the lift kit but, they seem to not fit and put CV axels in such a bind they would not rotate. So I bought OEM shock from auto parts store and now the rear end sits much higher than the front. Any suggestions or explanations to why the radflos wouldn’t fit or what could I do to fix this.
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Land vehicle

This is what it looks like currently.

·
Premium Member
3,549 Posts
If you put stock shocks on with a 6" lift I hope that you don't plan on any off-roading, because the stroke mismatch will quickly damage them.

Key question: how did you decide on the parts package that you chose? Go back to that data and study what caused the issues you were having with the parts. If you bought it all from one source, perhaps they can give you good advice about what it was that went wrong with the result.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you put stock shocks on with a 6" lift I hope that you don't plan on any off-roading, because the stroke mismatch will quickly damage them.

Key question: how did you decide on the parts package that you chose? Go back to that data and study what caused the issues you were having with the parts. If you bought it all from one source, perhaps they can give you good advice about what it was that went wrong with the result.
I bought everything spectate but directly from the companies. I bought new OEM lower control arms that could possibly be the problem, but I do plan on off-roading some amount and am looking at all my options for replacements.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did you drop the front diff?
Yes, today I called both radflo and rough country, rough country gave me the proper measurements it’s supposed to be, turns out I’m 3 inches high in the rear than I’m supposed to be and they are going to get back to me with whatever they figure out.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Diff dropping & 6 inch lift is Same as 3 inch lift. My suggestion don’t do any wheeling with that setup

alternatively you should get a 3 inch long travel kit will be great for wheeling

·
Registered
3 Posts
They’re adjustable man, lower them and you should be fine. I had the same issue. They come set at a high setting and new to be lowered

1 - 7 of 7 Posts