Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a couple items to sell I can bring to TOTH to save you shipping.
Aluminum Ammo can,(25 1/2 x 18 x 21) would make a great kitchen box, it has a divider between the upper & lower parts of the box. $45.00

Set of Baja Rack rack mounts They need to be repainted or plastic Dipped
You can make your own rack and attach to roof with these or use Yakima/Thule cross bars on them $45.00

Payment before TOTH secures these items as yours or at TOTH its 1st come 1st served.

Pictures here> https://skydrive.live.com/#cid=DE2D30B8B02FBAEE&id=DE2D30B8B02FBAEE!3107

·
Premium Member
4,294 Posts
I have a brand new (with sticker and cillia) BFG MT KM2 285/70/17
$200

Also have a bunch of used ones that I will sell REALLY cheap (not that >33% off the discount tire price is not REALLY cheap for a new one).

·
Registered
426 Posts
I've got an OEM trailer hitch. No valance just the hitch and bolts. I'll bring it with me to the TOTH if anybody is interested. $50 or make me an offer I cant refuse I'm tired of it taking up space in the garage.

·
Premium Member
1,518 Posts
Fatbob, the cat? How much for the cat? :cat:

·
Registered
426 Posts
Willinno If you can make a sauce piquante out of it you can have it for free. How about bringing some hot boudin with you? Or maybe crawfish? I've got the burner and pot just need the coonass.

See ya at the TOTH.

·
Registered
263 Posts

Does it come with the magical balancing screwdrivers?:rocker:

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
599 Posts
I have a passenger-side arm rest. I added a Tuffy box and had to remove it. Make me an offer! Free shipping to TOTH. I may bring some other items...gotta go through the garage and see what treasures I can conjure up.

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
Never installed or used...

Warn Wire Rope PN#38314; 5/16x100';
$80 compared to ~$117.76 at Amazon

Warn Hook PN#63979;
$15 compared to ~$23.26 at Amazon

Warn Roller Fairlead PN#5742;
$90 compared to ~$125.39 at Amazon

Buy these individually or make me an offer for all three pieces. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
488 Posts
I've got:

OEM Rear Springs: $25/set
OEM Rear LCA: $75/set
OEM Front UCA: $75/set
OEM Spare tire cover: $25
Bilstein 5100 adjustable front shocks: $75/set. These are already mounted and the coil is at the highest setting. Just bolt in and go. I'll need your coil/mounting bracket in exchange. Or take them as they are for $125.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Never used...

Hi-Lift Jack LM-100 Lift-Mate
$25 compared to ~$33.64 at Amazon

I'm selling this because I bought a rock slider adapter for my hi-lift...so no longer need the lift mate. :bigthumb:
Please bring it. If it will work with my 2012 factory alloys I'll take it. PM sent

·
Registered
263 Posts
Set of Baja Rack rack mounts They need to be repainted or plastic Dipped
You can make your own rack and attach to roof with these or use Yakima/Thule cross bars on them $45.00
PM sent. I'll take the rack brackets.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts