Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll give this another try. I have a couple things up for grabs.

- 5 OEM Toyota center caps (black). Same ones that come with the stock steelies $50 + shipping

- blacked out front bumper wings. painted and ready to swap with the silver pieces. $40 + shipping

- i have a set of trail gear sliders that I would like to either sell or trade. i am willing to trade for some OEM sliders or even some Demellos (i know its a long shot but worth a try). i'll sell these for $200. they're painted and ready to bolt on. one scratch from a run in with a rock. other than that, they're great and serve its purpose very well.

I'm in SoCal and would prefer local pick-up, especially for the sliders. I'll ship if necessary. Thanks!:rocker:

·
Registered
173 Posts
lets see some pics...especially on those center caps.

·
Registered
977 Posts
- i have a set of trail gear sliders that I would like to either sell or trade. i am willing to trade for some OEM sliders or even some Demellos (i know its a long shot but worth a try). i'll sell these for $200. they're painted and ready to bolt on. one scratch from a run in with a rock. other than that, they're great and serve its purpose very well.

I'm in SoCal and would prefer local pick-up, especially for the sliders. I'll ship if necessary. Thanks!:rocker:
Man! I wish you were closer. :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts