Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, so I got the factory Fjammer radio put in but noticed the Sub woofer button works, but does not light up. Anyone know if bulb can be replaced or is it internally part of the sub switch?

on a separate question, the Fjammer I purchased does not allow me to put cd's in it. Anyone know how to look into this w/o breaking it? I'm happy everything else works, Ipod especially! thanks

·
Premium Member
9,345 Posts
Sub button does not have a light.

Not trying to be a smart a$$, but did you push the "load" button?

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
I understand that the subwoofer button is not meant to light up. I think that is the way it is designed....not sure why though...

·
Registered
58 Posts
I understand that the subwoofer button is not meant to light up. I think that is the way it is designed....not sure why though...
I didn't understand that either. When I purchased my FJ I asked the dealer if they would replace the bulb for the Sub light...LOL! Oh well ....

Yeah as far as loading.... you gotta press load and then put the CD in...it doesn't just take it in...

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a question for you 2007 owners, that is kind of related to this.

Why is it when I use the illumination wheel on the left to turn up my illumination that it all works with the options buttons ( the ones that have my Rear-Locking diff, power outlet, ect..) Does it brighten your other stuff as well? or does everything else stay the same like in mine?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ahh ok, so that sub button does not light up. thats cool.

yeah, I push the load button before trying to insert cd but it seems it takes excessive force to get one to go in, i'm afraid to push it any further and never get disc back out. I did ruin one trying to push it in and it scratched the top really bad.

·
fka sjcfjc
138 Posts
ahh ok, so that sub button does not light up. thats cool.

yeah, I push the load button before trying to insert cd but it seems it takes excessive force to get one to go in, i'm afraid to push it any further and never get disc back out. I did ruin one trying to push it in and it scratched the top really bad.
Sounds like there's a disc already in there... :confused:

·
Registered
386 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah, I tried eject also. you can hear motor but nothing comes out either. I bought it from a guy here on the forums. I'm thinking maybe something jarred it in shipping and its jammed. Anyone know if case opens up easily for me to see if anything is bent inside? I'm enjoying the FM and Ipod option in the meantime and dont want to ruin the whole radio. thanks for the help.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts