Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know we haven't even planned the June M&G yet, but how about having the next one on Saturday July 12th at 2pm?

I don't know how many of us are going to the Summit, but I think most of us should still be in town on that date.

Let me know what you guys think.

Also, let's get to planning the June get together!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
476 Posts
I'm in.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Premium Member
9,345 Posts
Sounds like a plan for July.

If we do a June M & G, maybe we should do it in Dallas for those who live on the eastside of the metroplex.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was thinking that too, but I wanted to make sure Ft. Worth was ok with everyone first.

I'm up for anywhere in Dallas in June, just pick a weekend!

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
I was down at the White Elephant on Saturday, and there's really not a lot of parking available on the street at Riscky's (unless you're talking about parking lots further up the street).

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was down at the White Elephant on Saturday, and there's really not a lot of parking available on the street at Riscky's (unless you're talking about parking lots further up the street).
Yea there is a large parking lot on the east side of Riscky's that is less than half a block away. There is also a parking lot on the north side of the road across from Riscky's.

·
Registered
368 Posts
How about having the July meet at the Riscky's BBQ in the Ft. Worth Stockyards?

There's plenty of parking and they have an outdoor area, if it's not too hot. Plus they have other things to see and do for anyone bringing children.

Here's the map and other info Riscky's Barbeque, Hamburgers, and Catering Restaurants in Fort Worth, Texas
Sounds good to me!! If everyone is inclined to, we can all go up to the Veteran's Memorial Air Park and get the group shot in front of the aircraft. If anyone would like I could move aircraft around to get individual shots by the aircraft of their choice.

Clear Skies!!
Digger

·
Registered
476 Posts
that sounds like a plan. But if Dallas is the plan that is fine also.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Great Idea Digger. That would make everyone's day. Sweet!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sounds good to me!! If everyone is inclined to, we can all go up to the Veteran's Memorial Air Park and get the group shot in front of the aircraft. If anyone would like I could move aircraft around to get individual shots by the aircraft of their choice.

Clear Skies!!
Digger
I like that idea!

1 - 20 of 131 Posts