Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, My name is Taylor and I am new to the world of FJs!
Ive always wanted one and recently just bought my own after graduating high school.
It is a 2010, 2 wheel drive and Im not super experienced with cars and such but am looking to buying some new rims.
I currently have 17" and would like to keep that size but, am looking for something a little more aggressive looking and not so blingy. I currently have some cheap after market chrome rims that dont look super great with the body of my car being white. Im not a huge fan. I would like a matte black or black but, again nothing too shiny or anything. Does anyone have any suggestions on what would be the best fit or where to look??
Thank you!

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
33,762 Posts
Check out the forum wheel section.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Check out Custom Offsets. They carry almost every brand of wheel. Great site to shop and do research. Pay attention to "Wheel Offset and Backspacing" when ordering wheels. If you want a slightly wider track you can go with -12 offset without any clearance issues.

·
2011 トヨタ NSSE
12,387 Posts
RR 17" w/ a Duratrac, bought as an extra spare.

thumbnail__20170606_172234.jpg

FYI: OEM center caps do not work on the Road Ready 17". The hub is round, not notched to accept the teeth on the caps. The OEM 17" is definitely notched and the RR 16" is notched according to their pix provided.

_20160711_094342.jpg

·
Registered
54 Posts
Get you some TRD rims, they are hands down the rest. Steelies look bad, weird to have circle plates on rims, weird style

1 - 10 of 10 Posts