Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this June, I am heading up state Florida for vacation with the family and my neighbor owns a body and paint shop. They built custom choppers that win competitions and everything, so I was telling him about what I wanted to do (i.e paint the silver black outside, make the TOYOTA yellow to match, etc.) and he told me he could do it for me for about $400. Well after further discussion, I found out he needs a second website made for his company, so I am going to make it for him and he is discounting off my price. Here is what I am getting done:

-Blacking out Bumper Wings (Front and Back), Bumper Center Areas, TOYOTA front letters to match Sun Fusion, Inside I am getting all the silver blacked out and the left and right panels with the AC are getting painted Sun Fusion, and finally: I have 20" BBS, getting them powdercoated Black and painting the lip of it Sun Fusion as well as the Brake Calibers.

- Also, I am getting the tail lights and front turn signals blacked out. :)

How about them apples :p

His website: Psycho Chrome

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Added: If you are in the South Florida area and interested in anything for your truck, this guy is AMAZING and gets good discounts for my friends ;).

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
black powder coated wheels with yellow edges??? Hmmm, thats a risky move. the rest of it sounds good.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey all, thanks for the support! Yeah, if you ever seen the BBS rims, just picture it completely powdercoated in black with the outer small lip in Yellow :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts