Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year a very nice person by the name of SwissArmySUV made up some "On my Way to Ouray" stickers. Does anyone know if someone has done this again for 2008?

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm gonna see if I could possibly get some made up in time. Bet it's too late to get them made and sent out. Wish me luck! :)

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where do you guys get custom good quality stickers made??

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
I don't know if I should admit this, but I still have my Summit 2007 yellow sticker on my windshield. I guess the drought and water restrictions we had did come in handy. :lol:

-Edmond

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't know if I should admit this, but I still have my Summit 2007 yellow sticker on my windshield. I guess the drought and water restrictions we had did come in handy. :lol:

-Edmond
I do, too, and I plan on leaving it there!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
I was just thinking of using some of the window 'paint' they use for high school sports caravans and such. "Ouray bound" or something like that.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts

-Edmond
I also still have my windshield sticker and on my way to ouray 07 on the back window.

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Me too! My '07 Summit sticker is on my windshield and the '07 "On my way..." is on my rear bumper. :cheers:

Where is SwissArmySUV when we need him????? :mecry:

cheers,

dale

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
We're not taking ours off. Just adding to it. ;)

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
We're not taking ours off. Just adding to it. ;)
Same here! The only way we will lose the windshield sticker is when we have to get a new windshield.......which will be sometime in the future.....

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
Same here! The only way we will lose the windshield sticker is when we have to get a new windshield.......which will be sometime in the future.....
Come on you've got FJoel's Ouray badge, you can peal off the yellow one now. We need an intervention for some of you sticker freaks. :rofl: Hi Fishy big smoochies for you, Dan and baby.

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Come on you've got FJoel's Ouray badge, you can peal off the yellow one now. We need an intervention for some of you sticker freaks. :rofl: Hi Fishy big smoochies for you, Dan and baby.
We like stickers.........we just do.:rofl::rofl:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts