Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 40 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
I will be a repeat. We had fun. Did the CO/Yellowstone trip this year. I've done the trout trip several times along with wheeling for last 15 years straight. No reason not to tie in the Summit annually if it stays there.

·
fka PrairieCruiser
821 Posts
2010 will be my first summit. Not sure how many Canadians end up going but you can count on at least this one to be in attendance! :cheers:

·
Registered
158 Posts
I am determined to go! Cant wait...

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
I'm all over IT!! I couldn't make it this year due to being laid off, but I'LL BE THERE!!!

·
Kokopelli Moderator
3,236 Posts
We will do the "back-to-back" '09-'10 Summit thang! I wish we could get an "idea" on dates (hint hint Tim, Ty, and Seth!) so we could book a condo..... :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
Count me in for 2010 .
Redboat

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Here's and idea, a split summit!!!! Couple of days in Ouray, then a convoy to Moab or vice versa!!! I did Moab before the Summit this year and it was awesome!!! Something that everyone should experience. And Ouray was just B-E-A-U-tee full.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
We will do the "back-to-back" '09-'10 Summit thang! I wish we could get an "idea" on dates (hint hint Tim, Ty, and Seth!) so we could book a condo..... :bigthumb:
I hope the powers that be feel the same way. Lets get those date out so you can start to get those vacation request in at work, put a time on that build up, talk the wife into it, save some cash for the raffle, and the list goes on, an on.:clap:

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Summit I was a 3 day event: registration on July 12, trails on July 13 & 14, and mine tour / picture on Sunday July 15

Summit II was a 4 day event: registration on July 16, trails on July 17 through 19, and picture / breakfast on Sunday July 20. (We needed the extra week because the snow pack was so heavy the previous winter.

Summit III was once again a 4 day event: registration on July 15, trails on July 16 through July 18, and picture on Sunday July 19.

Although snow wasn't a factor this year, the wild flowers were still a week away from maximum bloom. My vote is to move Summit IV out one week, still keep it a 4 day event, with registration on July 21, trails on July 22 through July 24.

Finally, I would like to express my graditude to the Organizers, as Summit III was a superb event.

·
Registered
189 Posts
The 2009 Summit was awesome! I can't wait for the 2010 FJ Cruiser Summit.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
DO WE HAVE DATES YET???:bouncy:ARE WE THERE YET?

·
Kokopelli Moderator
3,236 Posts
DO WE HAVE DATES YET???:bouncy:ARE WE THERE YET?
My daughter turned 5 years old this year at the Summit (on July 17) so I am thinking it could be Wednesday, July 14 to Sunday, July 18.

I could see it easily getting pushed to the week after. It appeared this year that we were the only "major" group in town. I don't know if any of the awesome organizers read this, but I need to schedule vacation time in November. Let's go...........please just give us DATES..........

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
We are leaning toward 21-25th July 2010. Still confirming some things. We will go "official" soon.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
t2cruiser:clap:Thanks for the update. I know first hand that putting on a event this size takes a great deal of work. I was chairman of GSMTR for 6 or 7 years and the date for the next year was the first thing I was asked before anything else. Thank you and the others that work so hard on this event. I think it is great that the forum has a big event to get everyone together. I am holding the end of July open.:bigthumb:

21 - 40 of 92 Posts