Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
I too have reservations, at the Box Canyon Lodge. This will be my first time to the Summit and I am stoked. I will be coming from N.C.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Does anybody have a good e-mail for the fj summit crew? I tried sending an e-mail to the summit crew through the contact page but it said it would'nt go through. Anyways I had a question and maybe somebody on here could help with it. My wife and I will be attending but we do not know if our son will be coming with us or going to summer camp. We will not know till the very last minute. He is only 10 years old so there is no reg. fee for him but I want to make sure there are no problems if at the last minute he comes with us. Any help here would be great as we are trying to get all of our i's dotted and t's crossed. Thanks in advance:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Does anybody have a good e-mail for the fj summit crew? I tried sending an e-mail to the summit crew through the contact page but it said it would'nt go through. Anyways I had a question and maybe somebody on here could help with it. My wife and I will be attending but we do not know if our son will be coming with us or going to summer camp. We will not know till the very last minute. He is only 10 years old so there is no reg. fee for him but I want to make sure there are no problems if at the last minute he comes with us. Any help here would be great as we are trying to get all of our i's dotted and t's crossed. Thanks in advance:bigthumb:
No problem! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Hey!,
We did get your email this morning at 3:11am, you got to get some rest man :rocker:

Go ahead and register, and if your son comes we can certainly add him at the last minute. Not a problem at all

Can't wait to see you guys in July !

Seth

·
Registered
274 Posts
Hey!,
We did get your email this morning at 3:11am, you got to get some rest man :rocker:

Go ahead and register, and if your son comes we can certainly add him at the last minute. Not a problem at all

Can't wait to see you guys in July !

Seth
Haha yeah I did'nt get any sleep at all as I had to take my dog in for a surgery this morning for a hematoma on his ear and was very worried:mecry: Are dogs welcome at the summit???

·
Registered
838 Posts
Lot's of Dogs
NO cat's though they make a mess

·
Registered
381 Posts
Hey Seth - looking forward to seeing you guys again this year, question for you - the Best Western say they are not discounting for the Summit this year - any info on that? I've decided to stay there (BW) rather than the Victorian as it was a bit noisy there last year. . . .

·
Registered
381 Posts
I'm definitely going, have my room set up at the Best Western already! :rocker:
Too much Metal Stairs noise last year? :) Me too!

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Too much Metal Stairs noise last year? :) Me too!
That and a lot of noisy people. I also wanted our base where everyone else is so my kids aren't comfortable mosing across the street to the Victorian.

·
Registered
61 Posts
5 FJs From Las Vegas Going !!!! that i know :rocker::clap::cheers:

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Cats are welcome! Gives the dogs something to eat! :clap:
shoot the last trail we did in January we had a trail cat! Pretty dang awesome if you ask me!

81 - 92 of 92 Posts