Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got anything they want to buy/sell/trade at the summit?

If anyone interested, I'll be bringing the following:

Icon 2007- 2" lift rear coil springs (these ones 2007 - Current FJ Cruiser 2" Lift Rear Coil Springs - ICON Vehicle Dynamics) been used for at least three million miles but in great bouncy condition and as you know they last forever. My truck got heavier, so I went with the overland version hence my take-offs are now available. $100 OBO.

Kenwood DNX5120 head unit (https://www.amazon.com/Kenwood-DNX5120-6-1-Inch-Wide-Double-DIN-Navigation/dp/B0015G8DRA) and KT-HRC200 HD radio module (https://www.amazon.com/Kenwood-KTC-HR200-Radio-Tuner-Box/dp/B001B904IW) Last maps were 2010 I believe, I just upgraded to a newer head unit get cellphone integration, but this one works perfectly. $100 OBO.

I may have a morale patch or 100 to trade also! Don't tell the wife!

·
Premium Member
2,100 Posts
Summit Swap Meet

I have a new rebuilt AP Long Travel CV for sale, rebuilt by AP Has never been used since rebuild. I tore the boot and just had them redo it. Carried as a spare. No longer have long travel system so want it to go to someone who needs it. 100 bucks

Engle fridge slide out with holder, 50 bucks

Will bring both to Summit if someone wants them. I have some other things, but just pm me if interested.

·
Admin
7,317 Posts
I have a new rebuilt AP Long Travel CV for sale, rebuilt by AP Has never been used since rebuild. I tore the boot and just had them redo it. Carried as a spare. No longer have long travel system so want it to go to someone who needs it. 100 bucks

Engle fridge slide out with holder, 50 bucks

Will bring both to Summit if someone wants them. I have some other things, but just pm me if interested.
I'd be interested in the fridge slide-out if it would fit my 47L (50qt) ARB fridge.

·
Premium Member
2,100 Posts
I can take measurements tomorrow. I think it will, but can't say for sure. It is not perfect but works fine. I sold my trailer a few years ago, so have no need for it. Has sat in the garage for at least three years.

I have an AFE CAI set up to for a 2007.

May have an ARB canopy for the side of the truck. Made my own brackets. I don't think I ever opened it to use, just to look at. Not sure about selling it, no idea of what it si worth.

Also made a custome shelf that sets on the back seat area. Lots of tie downs and adjustments. All one inch steel tubing, bolts to floor in existing sites. 100 bucks. PM me and I can email pictures to you.

·
Admin
7,317 Posts
I can take measurements tomorrow. I think it will, but can't say for sure. It is not perfect but works fine. I sold my trailer a few years ago, so have no need for it. Has sat in the garage for at least three years.
Thanks!

May have an ARB canopy for the side of the truck. Made my own brackets. I don't think I ever opened it to use, just to look at. Not sure about selling it, no idea of what it is worth.....
If my wife's eyes don't roll back in her head about me spending MORE money... I'd be interested in that as well :lol:

Fire me an email with pics if you can.
I have an ARB roof rack.

Reactions: Sanderhawk

·
Premium Member
2,157 Posts
Winterpeg . Just let her know you are getting it for her . You just want to keep her from getting sunburnt . NO Matter What its for HER

·
Admin
7,317 Posts
Winterpeg . Just let her know you are getting it for her . You just want to keep her from getting sunburnt . NO Matter What its for HER
I've over-used that tactic already... trust me >:D

The dual battery kit and onboard air was for her... and I even made a convincing argument :rofl:

Both of those were to save space for our camping gear :D

·
Premium Member
172 Posts

·
Admin
7,317 Posts
I've merged these 2 similar threads.
:cheers:

Reactions: FJAdmin

·
Premium Member
1,189 Posts
Thanks!

If my wife's eyes don't roll back in her head about me spending MORE money... I'd be interested in that as well :lol:

Fire me an email with pics if you can.
I have an ARB roof rack.

I might be interested in the ARB awning if Winterpeg isn’t. I’m thinking about starting a Cargo trailer conversion and it might work for the trailer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,100 Posts
Sorry guys, having the truck rewrapped, and just got it back this afternoon. Need to put the roof rack back on to show pictures of the awning. Hope to have that done tomorrow afternoon. Will try to get the pictures for you guys then. The wife thinks we should keep the awning, but I have had it for a number of years and never used it, so still giving it consideration.

Can't believe no one is interested in the CV, that thing cost me close to 400 bucks. Oh well it will fit in the dumpster, because I am tired of looking at it.

I can't bring the shelf if it isn't sold. Have to mess with the seats and all that crap. It is pretty kool and I would guess, to have it made would be a two or three hundred bucks. I made it myself when I was building my trailers. If you are familiar with my tear drops, you know it isn't going to break. lol

I can email you pictures of it, as it is in the garage. The truck is 20 mile away and won't be near it until tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
1,189 Posts
Sorry guys, having the truck rewrapped, and just got it back this afternoon. Need to put the roof rack back on to show pictures of the awning. Hope to have that done tomorrow afternoon. Will try to get the pictures for you guys then. The wife thinks we should keep the awning, but I have had it for a number of years and never used it, so still giving it consideration.

Can't believe no one is interested in the CV, that thing cost me close to 400 bucks. Oh well it will fit in the dumpster, because I am tired of looking at it.

I can't bring the shelf if it isn't sold. Have to mess with the seats and all that crap. It is pretty kool and I would guess, to have it made would be a two or three hundred bucks. I made it myself when I was building my trailers. If you are familiar with my tear drops, you know it isn't going to break. lol

I can email you pictures of it, as it is in the garage. The truck is 20 mile away and won't be near it until tomorrow.

I’m going to assume the AP CV is of no use to someone that does not have the AP long travel setup on their truck. Maybe that is why no one has spoken up for it.

I would like to see pictures of the shelf but not sure it would fit my setup. Currently I have one of those pet barriers installed which allows me to keep all of the gear in the back or up top so I am not sure I could make use of it.

Tell Patty she doesn’t even want to camp any more so she doesn’t need an awning. :)

·
Premium Member
2,100 Posts
She has gotten a lot nicer in her old age. She thinks I will need it. She even demanded that I get the truck rewrapped, she hates the white top, and has since day one, calls it a smurf top.

·
Premium Member
2,100 Posts
Just remembered that I have a complete set of wet okle seat covers. Black with Red Piping and a skull and cross bones on them. Put them away awhile back. Driver seat started to wear so sent it back in and they fixed them and put heat in them. Very good condition at least. Make me an offer, won't bring them unless they are sold.

Front and back with head rests. May be missing one arm cover, not sure, but can look if interested.

I put leather in my truck and will be redoing that over the winter, so will never use the covers again. I am guessing I spent 700 on them.

·
Premium Member
1,189 Posts
She has gotten a lot nicer in her old age. She thinks I will need it. She even demanded that I get the truck rewrapped, she hates the white top, and has since day one, calls it a smurf top.

Well I can understand her concern that you need some cover for that bald noggin of yours. :)

·
Premium Member
2,100 Posts
Hey I was talking about the FJ's white top!! Talked with Ace about the train ride, he suggests maybe one in Northern New Mexico for the Alumni Summit.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Anyone with a 3rd gen 4Runner interested in a set of these Lotus Rear Lower Control Arm Skids? I have a brand new set I can toss in the back of my truck and bring up to Summit... $75 or make me an offer...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts