Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok the summit 2011 is over. Keep sending those pictures to us. So when is summit 2012? How about july 18-22 2012? I know, i know we will have to wait a few more months till we get the official dates but i couldn't make it this year and all these pictures and stories are awesome. This could be the official unofficial thread for next years summit! Let the rumors begin! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
Ok the summit 2011 is over. Keep sending those pictures to us. So when is summit 2012? How about july 25-29 2012? I know, i know we will have to wait a few more months till we get the official dates but i couldn't make it this year and all these pictures and stories are awesome. This could be the official unofficial thread for next years summit! Let the rumors begin! :cheers:
Don't make me close this thread!!! There is always a month to two month period where we ask you to not bring up next year!

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
I was running the numbers an hour ago to see if the cost of camping, dragging a trailer and the extra fuel would justify the cost of staying in a hotel next year. I will be watching for the official dates to book a room early.

I only wish I could put this much focus, attention and planning into my job. :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
This is all I could think of driving home from the 2011 Summit.

Is that wrong?
This is my second warning, give us our 30 day break! Next post and I'm closing this thread temporarily!!! :)

·
Premium Member
7,675 Posts
wait... wha??? :worried:

oops did I just post... (this was merely to give Jared a reason to close this thread..as I know how hard he works each year and deserves much longer than 30 day break ;) )

·
Registered
838 Posts
Take 60 days you guys deserve it, the summit was great AGAIN. Take some time off and relax.

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
This is all I could think of driving home from the 2011 Summit.

Is that wrong?
This is my second warning, give us our 30 day break! Next post and I'm closing this thread temporarily!!! :)
wait... wha??? :worried:

oops did I just post... (this was merely to give Jared a reason to close this thread..as I know how hard he works each year and deserves much longer than 30 day break ;) )
Take 60 days you guys deserve it, the summit was great AGAIN. Take some time off and relax.
I totally agree with everything above.....except.....

Just because you are taking a very needed and well deserved break from it all doesn't mean we can't talk about this event we love so much.

Jared (Ty, Seth, et al), please go relax and don't read this thread if it bothers you that we're so excited about something that you created for us to enjoy. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
I totally agree with everything above.....except.....

Just because you are taking a very needed and well deserved break from it all doesn't mean we can't talk about this event we love so much.

Jared (Ty, Seth, et al), please go relax and don't read this thread if it bothers you that we're so excited about something that you created for us to enjoy. :cheers:
Bah, I'm just joking, talk about it all you want. We (sigh) already had a meeting about next year.

IMHO year 5->6 will have more changes than years 3->5. Hopefully all for the good! We are really going to try to make things fresh this next go around for all the folks who've been to one, two, three, or four. Forget the guys who've come to all 5, they are too small of a contingent to care about ;)

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts
Changes or not, count me in for summit VI, VII...

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Bah, I'm just joking, talk about it all you want. We (sigh) already had a meeting about next year.

IMHO year 5->6 will have more changes than years 3->5. Hopefully all for the good! We are really going to try to make things fresh this next go around for all the folks who've been to one, two, three, or four. Forget the guys who've come to all 5, they are too small of a contingent to care about ;)
:bigthumb:

DITTO!!! I think the wife and kid had as much fun as I did!
Even though I didn't get a pint glass or a free beer... :cheers:
I have your pint glass waiting for you at my house. I'll give it to you (wrapped in paper) the next time you're over, or I might bring it with if I remember for our next gathering.

Also, there's free beer waiting for you the next time you and I are in a brewery at the same time :cheers:

·
Kokopelli Moderator
3,236 Posts
Let's lock in some dates before the end of the year so we can get some early reservations for lodging and vacations with our employers.

What say you, organizing team? :cheers:

·
Premium Member
7,675 Posts
It's pretty easy to figure out ;)... I already have my reservations :D

·
Registered
838 Posts
:rocker:we already have our apt reserved for next year as well:clap::wave::bigthumb:

·
Registered
381 Posts
It's pretty easy to figure out ;)... I already have my reservations :D
Awww. Looks like our little one will celebrate her birthday at home for a change in 2012! (21st July, last two years she's had Happy Birthday sang to her by several hundred! :))

·
Premium Member
6,607 Posts
19th-22nd

·
Registered
381 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,607 Posts
i believe it has always been the 3rd week in July. That is the week the town prefers.

·
Registered
381 Posts
i believe it has always been the 3rd week in July. That is the week the town prefers.
Hope you are right, booked the same room we've had for the last two years :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts