Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Room has been transferred!! Thanks everyone, now the hard part..... Waiting until next year to meet all you good folk!!! Well, surgery on Fridays gonna be tough too but it gives me a year to recover!!

V/R

RB

·
Registered
231 Posts
For anyone still looking for accomodations, as of today, there are a few rooms left at the Timber Ridge Lodge, and there are still some RV sites available at the KOA Campground, and at Ridgway State Park.

Also there are some rooms available at the Antlers Motel on 4th & Main - they have some economical rooms for those who may be on a budget, yet would rather stay in a hotel or motel than camp.

However, I found you have to call them to book a room, instead of booking over the internet.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Just booked at the Comfort Inn. Looks close and it was one of the few places that had a room. I hope it is decent.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Just booked at the Comfort Inn. Looks close and it was one of the few places that had a room. I hope it is decent.
I just canceled my 2nd Comfort Inn room there on Wed. We only needed one room since some people backed out. We will also be staying there!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I just canceled my 2nd Comfort Inn room there on Wed. We only needed one room since some people backed out. We will also be staying there!
Opie and I stayed there last year. Rooms are o.k. and clean. Breakfast was a little weak to say the least, but was better than an empty stomach.
The hotel is just two blocks from the Best Western. We walked a couple of times.
The wife and dog and I will be there again this year.
See you there!!!!
Jax':wave:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hey guys.... As of Saturday, there will be a 2 bed room cabin vacancy in Ouray on the 16th, 17th, 18th, and 19th at the Riverside inn. $ 209.00 per night

We were really looking forward to going but now have a funeral to attend in Virginia. Dad had leukemia. As if that wasn't expensive enough (4 tickets), the hotel has a no refund policy. They said is someone else rents those dates, they'd work "Something" out with me.

Everyone have a good, safe trip ! Maybe next year??

·
Premium Member
9,009 Posts
My friends father died so he will not be attending the summit. He has this reservation that needs to be filled or he looses his money.

Ouray Riverside Inn Post Office Box 342 1804 Main St
Ouray CO 81427 United States Phone: (970)325-4061 Fax: (970)325-7302 Ouray Lodging: Riverside Inn and Cabins [email protected]

Rental Charges for 2 bedroom kitchen suit, 2 queens,No Pets Rental Charges for 2 bedroom kitchen suit, 2 queens,No Pets Rental Charges for 2 bedroom kitchen suit, 2 queens,No Pets Rental Charges for 2 bedroom kitchen suit, 2 queens,No Pets
Statement Totals
$209.00 $209.00 $209.00 $209.00 Dates are 16th 17th 18th and 19th
$836.00
$0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
$0.00

Balance Due $836.00
Your reservation is for 7/16/2013. Your reservation is for 7/16/2013. Room rate confirmation includes additional person fees. Rates quoted do not include taxes.
If your plans change, please contact us 4 weeks prior to reservation check-in. Rooms not cancelled prior to 4 weeks or claimed will be charged at full reservation during this period.
Thank you for choosing Riverside Inn accomodations! We look forward to serving you!
Pets are not allowed in this room. This is NOT a pet friendly room. There are no exceptions to this policy.
The best place to stay in Ouray

Anyone interested can pm me and I can give you the name the reservation is under . Just trying to help a friend out here

61 - 67 of 67 Posts