Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Brilliant shots - can't wait to get out there next year!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Great pics - really enjoyed them. Thanks for sharing! Found your facebook page but do you have a website (a quick google search revealed several "twisted tree" photography sites) or do you sell any prints?

·
Premium Member
13,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Indeed, and thanks for tailgunning. :cheers:
No worries- I enjoyed the job :bigthumb:

Awesome pix OC - Thanks for sharing. Sure am going to do my best to get a ticket next year!

:cheers:
Awesome! you wont regret it. Just get to the computer early as it will sell out fast.

Brilliant shots - can't wait to get out there next year!
Thanks- Read what i posted above :)

:rofl::rofl:
Credit needs to go to Chris Delancy for introducing me to Fuzzy Duds, made by Cowboy CEO. The best most comfortable shorts I have ever worn....
:rofl:
Cheers
Baz
:blueblob:
Baz- you were comfortable and did exceptionally well considering your jet lag and having to cover to job at home. You were yourself and thats all that anyone could ask :bigthumb:

Great pics - really enjoyed them. Thanks for sharing! Found your facebook page but do you have a website (a quick google search revealed several "twisted tree" photography sites) or do you sell any prints?

Vicki- I do not- Im not really a business- just a amateur who likes cameras and tries to capture things through glass. If you see any you like- I can send them to you via email in a large jPeg format with or without the water mark- just PM me :)

thanks for all the pics Alex. they are all amazing and a lot of them will be hanging up in our house for the rest of our lives. thanks again to you and Baz for everything. you guys are awesome.
I can send higher resolution shots if you would like. Just let me know.

-OC

·
Premium Member
13,321 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Great to meet you Alex; Bev and I have enjoyed your pictures and the visit at Tanya's dinner before Summit. I know you titled this Summit 2014; but you should share the link to your Moab White Rim shots.... from the comments on this thread, they need to see what you did there! Truly Amazing! Enjoy the travels of the new assignment; stay safe! Thanks for working trail logistics with Baz; another Moderator with great personality we had the pleasure to meet!

·
Premium Member
13,321 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,518 Posts
OC, you always take the most beautiful photos! Stunningly gorgeous. And it doesn't hurt that you have my LLK friends in there as well - you even made Hodges & Dockbox look good (the wives don't need any help).

And now I know what an Aussie looks like too! :jester:

·
Premium Member
13,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
OC, you always take the most beautiful photos! Stunningly gorgeous. And it doesn't hurt that you have my LLK friends in there as well - you even made Hodges & Dockbox look good (the wives don't need any help).

And now I know what an Aussie looks like too! :jester:
Thats funny! :lol::lol:

Thanks on the photos :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
More pics...more pics....more pics...what you put up are great....more pics...more pics...ppppppllllllleaeaeaeassssssse!

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Amazing job showing the area OC, nothing I can say that others have not. Simply put you truly belong behind a camera, it's a natural fit for you. Very nice.

·
Premium Member
13,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
More pics...more pics....more pics...what you put up are great....more pics...more pics...ppppppllllllleaeaeaeassssssse!
Ive looked and found only a few. I'll see if I can post them up later

Amazing job showing the area OC, nothing I can say that others have not. Simply put you truly belong behind a camera, it's a natural fit for you. Very nice.
Thanks buddy. Its been a fun journey learning photography. Still have a long ways to go.

Amazing pics!!!!!!!

I say post more of the 2400 please.....
I'll try and find a few more and post.

wow! amazing photos capturing your amazing trail drive.
It was actually easy for me as these types of views arent common at all in TX. I just know most are focused on the details of the trail where as my ADD allows me to wonder :lol:

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
No words can do justice to your pics, thank you for sharing them, the friendship offered and the kind words. We had a blast. I'm traveling between military orders so I should be able to pm and request a couple of copies from you next week, from some other plane waiting to taxi of course. Lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
13,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
No words can do justice to your pics, thank you for sharing them, the friendship offered and the kind words. We had a blast. I'm traveling between military orders so I should be able to pm and request a couple of copies from you next week, from some other plane waiting to taxi of course. Lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Great meeting you and your son. I should have just went with you both. I ended up leaving right after the end of the raffle- 19 hours straight to Houston. Let me know about the pictures :bigthumb:

41 - 60 of 80 Posts