Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

61 - 62 of 62 Posts

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
I would like a Replica for my FJ and keep the org one at the house. Don't want to get it messed up or stolen :D Joel, when will you be offering these? Thanks

·
Registered
6,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
I would like a Replica for my FJ and keep the org one at the house. Don't want to get it messed up or stolen :D Joel, when will you be offering these? Thanks
I'm still up to my eyeballs in orders of the usual stuff, but I can order the material anytime. I will get to machining them in a couple of weeks. By the way I am willing to do the replicas in any available anodize color as long as we get atleast 10 of that color ordered. They will include another set of hardware as well.

I also wrote a program for a desk stand if anyone wanted one. More on that later when I finish up mine. Very simple.

They work out to be $44 per piece when I added in an average shipping cost. If we get over 50 replicas ordered this will cut the cost by a couple dollars as I will get a small discount on the bar stock.

If you have a really good excuse for not making the summit (aka you are presently deployed or are not presently in the best of health) it will be my pleasure to pay for your replica. In that case, be safe and heal well.

61 - 62 of 62 Posts