Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Do you have to be invited or can you just show up? I just purchased my fj and thought this would be a cool thing to go to for fun. I used to live really close to Ouray in Westcliffe CO but moved back to denver.
we definitely need you to sign up so we can get you in on the trails of your choice and to make sure we get you set up with the right people :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
The Summit is great for family fun, so tell your Dad he needs to go too. My wife loved the town of Ouray and all the great folks at the Summit. We are not able to make it this year but will be back soon.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
The Summit is great for family fun, so tell your Dad he needs to go too. My wife loved the town of Ouray and all the great folks at the Summit. We are not able to make it this year but will be back soon.
hahah I would have my dad go, but my brother and sister need someone home with them. They wouldn't have fun at all..they think the FJ is ugly and annoying.

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Hi, :wave:

I am planning on attending the 2011 summit in july, If I can convince my dad that it is safe to attend without him. I have a few questions that others may want answered too. My dad wants too make sure everyone is going to be really nice, and that my mom will be safe.

Is it a good trip for families ?

Any females there for my mom to socialize with ?

Is everyone well behaved ?

Is it safe enough for me to be with my mom, and not have my dad worrying about her ?

Please let me know how it is, hopefully I can convince my dad to let my mom and I go. :bigthumb:

thanks,
Bailey J.
Hi Bailey,

Show your family K2 Kristin's Part 2: FJS2010 BW Headquarters, Family, Fun & Trails

Here's the link:
FJSummitGallery2010

21 - 25 of 25 Posts