Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was putting together a collection of pictures and video from the 2014 Summit and stumbled across a couple of series where my brother went a bit crazy with the shutter on two obstacles; Imogene Creek, and Poughkeepsie Wall. I think they turned into something fun to try as .gifs. Let me know what you think!

Updated to photobucket links that auto-load.

Imogene Creek Crossing-Link

Poughkeepsie Gulch Wall-Link

Attachments

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They don't seem to work.
Apparently they're large and dropbox requires the file to be downloaded... I wonder if there's another service where they would auto-play?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Cool gifs. You should find a place to host them and use them as an auto-sig.

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they are like 5 megs, i just downloaded, watched and deleted them, took 30 seconds
Thanks for checking them out!

Some people may not like downloading something to their computer. It's cool, I moved them both to photobucket and edited the Poughkeepsie Wall file for length.

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
For me, the creek one works, but the wall one just blips and it's done without really showing anything in between.

Nice though. Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For me, the creek one works, but the wall one just blips and it's done without really showing anything in between.

Nice though. Thanks for sharing.
Looks like there are compatibility issues from system to system. Now I need to focus on getting the photos and videos up!

·
Banned
9,090 Posts
Is cause you attached them as attachments instead of using the IMG tags from photobucket, that causes them to be shown as static images

Here ya go

Also you need to set them to "loop" so you dont have to reload the page for them to play again. ;)

·
Premium Member
13,321 Posts

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is cause you attached them as attachments instead of using the IMG tags from photobucket, that causes them to be shown as static images

Also you need to set them to "loop" so you dont have to reload the page for them to play again. ;)
Thanks! I figured there was a trick to it!

Reactions: lqdchkn
1 - 11 of 11 Posts