Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Put it in between pieces of hard cardboard maybe?

Or hand deliver..........
Bostonian, there is a good idea!!! You can do $50 w/frame, $105 w/o frame, but hand delivered, $5/pict with $100 delivery fee(You know, Shipping and Handling). You could take your FJ around the country, hand delivering the photos!!

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Bostonian, there is a good idea!!! You can do $50 w/frame, $105 w/o frame, but hand delivered, $5/pict with $100 delivery fee(You know, Shipping and Handling). You could take your FJ around the country, hand delivering the photos!!
haha that sounds awesome to me!!

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
As for packing a frameless print... We got some of our wedding photos delivered from Pictage (online photo shop) and they came in a flat 8x10x1/2" box. The photos themselves were enclosed in a plain 8x10 envelope inside that box. The flat box was then put inside of a padded envelope- the kind with bubble wrap on the inside.

I'd check out ULINE.com for packing supplies in bulk quantities. In fact here's a good looking option for outer layer at ULINE:

Jumbo Kraft Easy-Fold Mailers - Uline

I'd still put the photos in a large envelope inside this.

So, I hope this helps Bostonian or thenookie.

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
alright guys - pic is coming. thanks for your patience during what has been a very busy time for me personally

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
Any chance of a download or emailing a hi-res .jpg option for '08 for whatever $$$ makes sense? I think what you have is great (except I was not there :-(

I realize download opens up the possibility of people passing the file around, but that is a possibility anyway as a recipient can scan and forward it, so....honesty and the fact this is supposed to be a charity/volunteer driven enterprise should be the spirit of this anyway.

I am just thinking a PayPal payment followed up with an email containing the .jpg (or even a link to the jpg file) would get something rather than nothing from those that are more interested in viewing it in iPhoto , digital, wallpaper or printing themselves?

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Summit Group Photo NOT Available

So this is starting to look like the Demello rear bumper thread, except that he hasn't taken anyone's money yet.

What's going on Bostonian? I'd PM you but your box is full.

·
Registered
4,149 Posts

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Hey Bostonian,
what happened to the photo/s?
Any chance you'd be willing to make one available?

Thanks.

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
21 - 36 of 36 Posts