Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Jason has asked me to head up the music portion of the Summit so we'll make it all happen here.

I want to get a song list together to pass out on the first night of the Summit.

Let me know what you think you would like to hear and/or play. If you sing, play an instrument, etc. let me know so I can get an idea of how much room to set aside (if any at all).

Please help me get this ball rolling so we can have some fun!

Oh, and Dragon? Bring your tambourine.

M

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
I don't have a tambourine.
I do have some tangerines.
Will they work?
if there's a song that calls for a 'squish' sound, then yes

·
Registered
559 Posts
MuddyGirl,
I vote for Irish Music and Classic Rock. If you need to clear everyone out and send them to their rooms, you can ask me to sing!
Thanks for taking this on. It would be interesting to see what kind of musical talent there is among the FJ crowd.

(How's MoFest shaping up, I heard there will be a Pay Per View Simulcast and Tour Jackets?

·
Premium Member
7,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't have a tambourine.
I do have some tangerines.
Will they work?

*sigh* You can be the official applauder. It'll give you SOMETHING to do with your hands.

Still leaves us needing someone to keep rhythm.

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
*sigh* You can be the official applauder. It'll give you SOMETHING to do with your hands.

Still leaves us needing someone to keep rhythm.
If all 400 of us tap our feet....that should work - kind of like at a baseball game....wait, that's usually with a lot more people, huh. Hmmm, nevermind.

·
Premium Member
7,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MuddyGirl,
I vote for Irish Music and Classic Rock. If you need to clear everyone out and send them to their rooms, you can ask me to sing!
Thanks for taking this on. It would be interesting to see what kind of musical talent there is among the FJ crowd.

(How's MoFest shaping up, I heard there will be a Pay Per View Simulcast and Tour Jackets?
Irish music, for sure!!! And, of course, classic rock too. I want specific songs, too, so I can get a few song lists printed up for everyone to sing along.

MoFest....I've been super-hydrating all day! :) I'll eat right before I leave. I did an Irish Car Bomb last night and you'll all be proud to know I finished before Angela. :)

M

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
I want specific songs, too, so I can get a few song lists printed up for everyone to sing along.

MoFest....I've been super-hydrating all day! :) I'll eat right before I leave. I did an Irish Car Bomb last night and you'll all be proud to know I finished before Angela. :)

M
Innna Gadda Da Vida and anything by the Butthole Surfers..

Irish Car Bomb! Brain cells are so over rated..
Have fun @ MoFest!
Live the dream...:pinklove:

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Irish music, for sure!!! And, of course, classic rock too. I want specific songs, too, so I can get a few song lists printed up for everyone to sing along.

M
Did you say sing along? Is this summer camp? Sweet jeebis. :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Did you say sing along? Is this summer camp? Sweet jeebis. :lol:
Yes, ma'am! You'll be right there with us, too!

This one time, at the Summit...

:)

M

·
Premium Member
7,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Running to search....ha ha!

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
I like Jazz(the REAL stuff, Miles and Coletrain, not Kenny G. !)and blues. I know not many will like jazz, but maybe blues. If you want to clear a room, I could bring a Telecaster and play, but with stupid fingers it won't be pretty. HOWEVER if Highbeams shows up with a JEEP :shock: we should MAKE him play some classic rock with his guitar!:p

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
I like Jazz(the REAL stuff, Miles and Coletrain, not Kenny G. !)and blues. I know not many will like jazz, but maybe blues. If you want to clear a room, I could bring a Telecaster and play, but with stupid fingers it won't be pretty. HOWEVER if Highbeams shows up with a JEEP :shock: we should MAKE him play some classic rock with his guitar!:p
Oh please don't get my pregnancy hormones going....I believe that at this very minute, I might have them under control.....

·
Premium Member
6,921 Posts
M I could probably bring a Cajon (its not a nice one) if nothing else is available. I can't play it though.

Also let me know if you want me to bring my Acoustic/elec Guitar for people to use.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Oh please don't get my pregnancy hormones going....I believe that at this very minute, I might have them under control.....
OK, We'll just tell him to bring the guitar then.:(

·
Premium Member
6,921 Posts
O I like J.T., Dylan, and the Beatles so any of that will be good. :)

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
M I could probably bring a Cajon (its not a nice one) if nothing else is available. I can't play it though.

Also let me know if you want me to bring my Acoustic/elec Guitar for people to use.
I think there should be a rule, if you bring it - you must play it!

OK, We'll just tell him to bring the guitar then.:(
Sorry, it stems from him being all upset about posting FJ events on another forum....but then this is AN FJ event and him asking if he can bring a jeep.

My hormone levels are rising again. Crap, I have no ice cream available, this could be bad.... :lol: Can someone bring me ice cream?????

1 - 20 of 158 Posts