Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think some of the tone about Summit finances in other threads is insulting. The Organizers deserve nothing but praise.

Therefore, this thread is to show our appreciation to Seth, Tim and Ty for their tireless work toward making the Summit Experience absolutely fabulous. I have attended all three Summits and the quality keeps getting better.

Post your support for the people that make the Summit a success.

·
fka PrairieCruiser
821 Posts
I appreciate the hard work that has gone into making the past summits successful enough to continue on with so someone new like myself can attend next year for the first time.

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
X2 KLD - All the organizers, from all three events, as well as the countless volunteers deserve a hearty THANKS!

Keep up the good work everyone!!

·
Registered
234 Posts
I have been to all three Summits and I want to thank all the organizers for an excellent job. I've been to a couple of TTORA events that were good but not as professional as what you have done. Fo anyone who has a complaint, maybe next year they can jump in and make sure it gets done the way they would like it. I think you guys are awesome! Phil

·
Registered
838 Posts
been to the last two, not planning on ever missing one again

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Weren't there four people?? Ron
:clap:With Trail Leaders, Volunteers, Sponsor/Contributers I'd say closer to 40 people made the wheels turn this year! Kudos to all. The group effort deserves the credit! :clap:

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
I think some of the tone about Summit finances in other threads is insulting. The Organizers deserve nothing but praise.

Therefore, this thread is to show our appreciation to Seth, Tim and Ty for their tireless work toward making the Summit Experience absolutely fabulous. I have attended all three Summits and the quality keeps getting better.

Post your support for the people that make the Summit a success.
hey ken i wheeled with you on the 2nd day 7am grp on black bear pass and we did ophir pass back .nice wheelin with ya.

its my first fjsummit and had a blast . the organizers did a great job i commend them for putting up this huge event. T2cruiser and the rest was there each and everyday of the summit willing to answer questions from all the members (whew i wonder how they did that to hundreds of attendies). GREAT JOB GUYS.

·
Premium Member
8,984 Posts
Good thread and at the right time. Thanks to everyone for making the Summit possible. It has created many new friendships which would not otherwise exist. :bigthumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts