Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

Most of the photos that come out of the Summit are of the amazing scenery that surrounds Ouray. I'd like to start a thread that focuses on the good times the people at the event had. If you have lots of great people shots, please post them up here! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
8,984 Posts
There was a blonde-haired woman with a nice camera/lens setup taking photos around headquarters during the Summit. Was this someone with the Summit or a local paper ? She has lots o' people pics. I know she got me in pics a couple of times before trail runs.

Maybe she was just stalking me ?

·
Registered
5,172 Posts
There was a blonde-haired woman with a nice camera/lens setup taking photos around headquarters during the Summit. Was this someone with the Summit or a local paper ? She has lots o' people pics. I know she got me in pics a couple of times before trail runs.

Was it T2's wife??

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts

Was it T2's wife??
That was K2 - Kristen, Tim's wife.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
IMO, the cutest Summit attendee there. :)
Thanks!!!! I still need to put on her SMC shirt too and get you a picture!

We drove straight through on Sunday and she did AWESOME! She is our road trip girl!

P.S. You have a beautiful and sweet daughter yourself!!!!

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
And I'm pretty sure I told them not to include Baylie in the kids raffle, but they did and look at this cute shirt! :)

[/IMG]

·
Registered
136 Posts
Me and my son. He was a handfull.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,460 Posts
Thanks!!!! I still need to put on her SMC shirt too and get you a picture!

We drove straight through on Sunday and she did AWESOME! She is our road trip girl!

P.S. You have a beautiful and sweet daughter yourself!!!!
Thanks Kat!

She had a great time hanging out with Kobe and was just as upset as he was about his remote control FJ getting vandalized.

She has made the comment several times that she misses each of you and can't wait to see you again. That goes for her parents to. You guys are great and I just wished that you lived closer. Your family would fit in so well with the rest of the SMC family. :)

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks Kat!

She had a great time hanging out with Kobe and was just as upset as he was about his remote control FJ getting vandalized.

She has made the comment several times that she misses each of you and can't wait to see you again. That goes for her parents to. You guys are great and I just wished that you lived closer. Your family would fit in so well with the rest of the SMC family. :)

vandalized? :(

1 - 20 of 61 Posts