Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi folks,
I am wondering what 'discounted' rate at Best Western folks are getting for the summit. I am quoted 145 and they tell me thats a discount from the normal rate of something like 167ish - but back when the summit was first announced i went to the web site and checked the rates for these days and i could have sworn the normal rate i saw for those days was 145 and i thought i heard of folks getting lower quotes. So what are you being quoted?

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
I got a suite for about $155....I think.

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
I booked at $145/night + tax.

I don't think that's a "Summit Rate" since I booked the day that the Summit was announced and no specific rate had been set then. I'm hoping it's less when I check in, but if not, I'm still going to the Summit and will have a great time. :rocker:

·
Registered
97 Posts
The was no room at the inn for the whole Summit but booked Wednesday night only :clap:for 145ish.....cant wait to go......................

·
Registered
820 Posts
I booked way back in October (god I hope they still have my reservation..the guy on the phone wasn't too smart) and it was $145. I was told that was the special rate also, and that whatever rate was quoted on the website was from last year. It's too bad really, but obviously with this kind of turn out they know they can charge whatever they want.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I had to get a 2 room suite. Not sure what that entails, but its 280 per night.

I want a regullar room, but I took what I could get.

If anyone wants to trade.....PM me.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I also tried to book there and it seems to be a 'software" issue. The fewer rooms that are available the higher the rate. The woman I was working with kept saying 'let me check this' and "let me check that" and then eventually "let me call you back" so I booked next door for less...this is my first summit so I'll take it....I'll do something different next summit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts