Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know in 2008 and 2009 there was a bunch of part swapping going on at the Summit. If you have something that you want to buy, sell, trade, auction, or give away put it here. This is the largest gathering of FJ Cruisers. There is bound to be someone that wants it or has it.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hey all...

I am looking for PIAA 520 ATP kit.......anyone?

·
Premium Member
4,294 Posts
I have an OEM transfer case, front bumper w/ wings, rear axle w/ ring & pinion and door handles w/ key cover.. I also have an aftermarket hitch and Icon UCAs.

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
I have a set of new, never installed OME 886 front coil springs (powdercoated red). Also, a set of OME 896 rear coils (installed and used on the road for very few miles by another forum member, but never installed on mine). I decided to go a different route with bumpers and winch, so no longer need the heavies.

Also, I have a TRD CAI for '07 - '09, installed in my rig for about 500 miles then removed. Went back to stock after trying to determine why my particular MAF sensor wouldn't play nicely with the CAI. Your MAF may be less sensitive than mine (either that, or my MAF is probably close to going bad). In any case, it's assembled to the point where installing it would probably take significantly less time than from scratch. (Edit: No longer available, sorry)

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for thread!
Your welcome!

Also, I have a TRD CAI for '07 - '09, installed in my rig for about 500 miles then removed. Went back to stock after trying to determine why my particular MAF sensor wouldn't play nicely with the CAI. Your MAF may be less sensitive than mine (either that, or my MAF is probably close to going bad). In any case, it's assembled to the point where installing it would probably take significantly less time than from scratch.

PM sent.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
174 Posts
This is exactly what I was hoping to find! I'm actually looking for a roof rack, rock sliders, etc! I figure some people might be upgrading at the event, so I'm hoping to get some upgrades of my own. Let me know. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
I have an intake manifold for an 08 (6MT). NUTZ, is Ace going to be the mediator?

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
I Know there are some FJ40 owners out there, any interest in a pair of unused Selectro Locking hubs ($50) or a lock-Right locking differential, very low miles, not worn, I have 2 of them, ($50 each) Fits 76' or newer. PM me & I'll bring them.

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have an intake manifold for an 08 (6MT). NUTZ, is Ace going to be the mediator?
Maybe. He will be spotting me as usual but the wife will be there to take pictures. Ace makes a terrible photographer.

For those of you that are wondering this is Ace.

Aight! Back to part dealing!

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
Oh, just remembered: I also have a Hi-Lift jack, never used (48" black edition). It's been mounted to the top trail of my now-removed ARB bumper, but only when I went on wheeling trips. For all intents & purposes, it's in brand new shape. I won another type of jack in a raffle, and don't need two.

·
Premium Member
5,787 Posts
I have an OEM transfer case, front bumper w/ wings, rear axle w/ ring & pinion and door handles w/ key cover.. I also have an aftermarket hitch and Icon UCAs.
You may be my new best friend! Did you upgrade the gears in the real axle?

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
Well, one more item gone! The Hi-Lift jack is spoken for by RubrSideDwn (Todd).

That leaves the OME heavy springs. C'mon folks, give me a reason to haul 'em to Ouray...

·
Registered
127 Posts
Ahhhhh Joe...

Should be DenverFJ2010...Todd that has dibs on the hi-lift....:cheers:

Please confirm

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
Oops! My mistake (y'all are both from Colorado).

Yes, DenverFJ2010 has the Hi-Lift! I did not receive a PM from RubrSideDwn, just you.

It's been a long day...

·
Registered
210 Posts
I have a not quite stock (blacked out) front bumper with wings intact.

Also have an new bash plate for a Metal-Tech Bumper (I'm installing a winch.:clap:) (SOLD! to JoeUser)

Also have stock front coilovers and rear springs available (~30,000miles on them)

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
Bash plate? hmmmm..... :)

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
R.C. 3" lift w/ luxury coils and an xtra set of shocks, also two spare tire covers....I might have a few more things to add at a later date.

1 - 20 of 155 Posts