Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I imagine people have stuff they want to sell and buy.

Bringing anything???

Maybe we can get a list of things up for sale :thinkerg:

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
stock springs, shocks, running boards, bumper wings, trailing arms. any reasonable offer accepted. I wont be bringing them unless someone definitly wants em so PM or post up. Thanks. BTW dom I LOVE the new avatar!!

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
I have a Trailer Hitch and Tire Cover I'm selling....If someone wants them, I'll bring them to Ouray. I just sold the stock Roof Rack..

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Dom may not make it to the summit. If he vanishes on the trail between here and there -- we'll do a pick-a-part on VOODOODEATH. I think the whole Lamborghini posting thing might have sealed his fate...

So think about what you need and bring a wrench. No fair offer will be refused!

·
Registered
8,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dom may not make it to the summit. If he vanishes on the trail between here and there -- we'll do a pick-a-part on VOODOODEATH. I think the whole Lamborghini posting thing might have sealed his fate...

So think about what you need and bring a wrench. No fair offer will be refused!

Yup.. I'm never going on another trail run with you.

Unless i'm packing a rocket launcher. :killtard:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Is this gonna turn into the Lot at a Phish show? sub parts for ...ummm...stuff?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Somebody bring some Trailgear sliders for me. :)

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Yup.. I'm never going on another trail run with you.

Unless i'm packing a rocket launcher. :killtard:
LOL uphill is loaded are ready to :rocket:

·
fka GW193
1,390 Posts
Somebody want to pick me up set OME heavies???:lol: Actually, if you can that would be great, PM me I'll bring $$$$.

Also I'm guessing a wrench session or two will be in order to install all these goodies everyone's bring.:thinkerg:

·
fka GW193
1,390 Posts
Bump for this -Looks like I'll be bringing the oem roof rack, and struts, shocks, and springs. Might have silver door handles, and mirrors w/multivex mirrors as well.
Also extra roof rack bars, and a modified Wesayso air dam. We need to plan for a time and place to do this sale, I don't plan on a return trip carrying this cargo.
GW

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have OME medium front struts and coils about a year and half old some rust. Should I bring them?

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
I have some tool mounts that fit the factory roof rack (6 of em) that I'm bringing

1 - 19 of 19 Posts