Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Goosebumps and a tear in my beer! Gotta make it next year!

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
that was great! thanks for posting it up.

i saw my ugly face and my girls pretty face and my dirty @ss truck too!

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Hey I'm famous I got 2.5 seconds of voice on that video, I start it out:rofl: " we're all lined up, this is trailbus1 in the tail gunner position":D very cool to bad there isn't more footage of wheeling though:( maybe they will make another!!!! Very well put together I must say:D

·
Premium Member
16,458 Posts
Awesome Video! Toyota does a great job promoting the FJ Cruiser. Looking forward to next year's Summit. chris

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
They posted a Video last year of the FJs at the Surf and Turf at Pismo, but they only kept it up for 2 weeks. Hope this lasts.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hey I'm famous I got 2.5 seconds of voice on that video, I start it out:rofl: " we're all lined up, this is trailbus1 in the tail gunner position":D very cool to bad there isn't more footage of wheeling though:( maybe they will make another!!!! Very well put together I must say:D
You have that radio voice.....

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I hope they make another one too! While I think this does a great job at capturing the feeling of the Summit, I feel like it was just too big of an event to summarize so shortly.

Man, next year I'm setting aside some time for the interview lol........this year's did NOT go well....

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Wow...you guys really pulled together something! Next year you should really leverage Trail Teams/TOY for big sponsorship $. I expect next years to be even bigger (at least by one--me).

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
I hope they make another one too! While I think this does a great job at capturing the feeling of the Summit, I feel like it was just too big of an event to summarize so shortly.

Man, next year I'm setting aside some time for the interview lol........this year's did NOT go well....
Exactly:D there was soo much going on, I hope they do:D

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
lol nice!

·
Registered
369 Posts
sweet. Once again, nice work guys, thats something to be proud of.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts