Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's someone on here. I-5 Northbound at about 4:30-4:45 PM Sunday May 11th!!! All-Pro front bumper, All Pro Sliders, Bandi mount... And the true give away..... You had an fjcruiserforums.com sticker in your back window!!!!!

Fess up...... Your windows are tinted.... Couldn't tell who you were.....

There was a couple driving a '93 Camry green..... Chewey lookin creature driving, Mrs Chewey lookin creature in the passenger seat.... We tried waving... don't know if you saw or not....

What kind of rims are those?? Pro-Comps 7089s?????

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
Sounds like it was maybe Jerry (ropedrag)?

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like it was maybe Jerry (ropedrag)?
I think I have wheeled with Jerry before..... Looks like he's done more mods since the last time I saw him.....

Hey Jen.... like your Avatar!!!! I remember that, I was the FJ right behind you. Naches Trail..... That was a good one!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
It was definitely fun! I'll have to head out on a run with you again sometime. Of course, it will have to be after little Chewey gets here so that the whole family can be out together. :)

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK, my bad..... Expedition One front bumper.... After looking at the ropedrag photo gallery.... Yes I am pretty sure that was Jerry!!!!

Jerry, your rig is looking good!!!

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was definitely fun! I'll have to head out on a run with you again sometime. Of course, it will have to be after little Chewey gets here so that the whole family can be out together. :)

This is the seat I want Mini Chewey to sit in.... I like the way it fit in the back of the FJ and the kid looks nice and secure!!!!!!

·
NWFJCC Moderator
2,804 Posts
Chewy, Conrad's been wheeling with me since he was 10 months old. Probably one reason he can sleep on the roughest of trails. Just make sure you let him get strong enough to support his head before you take him on any harder trail. Wheeling with the family, best thing you can experience.:clap:

:cheers: Hope to wheel with you soon.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, I think wheelin this summer.... Would be either by myself or with a buddy, like the last trip we did up Sac Up in December.

Can't wait to take Kylar up wheelin!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts