Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey i saw i sweet sunfusion parked on main st on 7/26, fj was lifted had a northeast easter run sticker plus a fjquebec sticker so its has to be a member here, i was in siamsa irish pub having a couple of pints and i saw your ride on the way out, just wandering who it is?:rocker:

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
It was Zazou running under the radar. Did it have a FabFours bumper on it? Did the driver have numerous piercings and more tats than bare skin, and was he speaking with the hint of a French accent? Just a thought!:rofl::lol:

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was Zazou running under the radar. Did it have a FabFours bumper on it? Did the driver have numerous piercings and more tats than bare skin, and was he speaking with the hint of a French accent? Just a thought!:rofl::lol:
i wish it was the great zazou, i would of bought that man a beer, french? i thought he had a irish accent!:lol::lol:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Just missed you. My sandstorm was parked on Main while I was in Siamsa the day after. I don't see too many FJs around here usually, except in the last few days it's been titaniums all over.

Which is yours, FJ in NEPA? What color? I do see a sandstorm near where I live in Bushkill every few days or so.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have a blk cherry and im north of you in dingmans ferry, have a brother in bushkill and a sister in east stroudsburg

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bump,OUCH!!!

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cool. Then I think we met at Rausch Creek. At dinner during the Easter FJ event.
yea, your right, did you have your son with you? if so,:cheers: we sat across from eachother

1 - 9 of 9 Posts