Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought my '08 FJ two weeks ago from Sunshine Toyota in Battle Creek, MI. It has 36k miles and is Toyota Certified (means I get some warranty). After the frist week I noticed the FJ seemed not to "coast" after I let of the gas...almost felt like the brakes were applied and at 65 MPG it had a slight vibration (tire balance I assumed, dealer put new tires on prior to sale).

So I call the dealer...(which is 70 miles from my house). The sales person Chad say's "no problem" 2 days later they drive a new Toyota to my house drop it off and pick up my FJ and take care of both issues. I had it back to my house the very next day. The parking brake needed adjustment it was staying partially engaged and the tire balance took care of the vibration. Given the fact they did not blow me off and send me to my local dealership this was about the best Customer Service I have had from a dealer on a used vehicle. If you are in Michigan looking for an FJ call Sunshine and talk to Chad.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
It is refreshing to hear someone is actually happy or at least pleasantly satisfied with their dealership. Kudos to you for posting.

Isn't it interesting that in the "Forum" section there is only a "Problems/
Dealer Serivice" Thread and not anywhere can ya find a "Happy with Dealer Service" thread etc? At least not that I could find anyway.

Jerry

1 - 2 of 2 Posts