Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my Voodoo Blue 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser with a 6-Speed manual transmission and a TRD Supercharger lurking just under the hood.

This beast breathes in effortlessly through an AFE Cold air intake, exhales through URD ceramic coated equal length tube headers, and a tuneable Unichip performance piggyback winds it up like a brain slug to make approximately 365 HP and 368 ft-lbs of torque. All this madness is sent howling through a full custom made exhaust by BDM Performance Denver. The entire system is cooled by a brand new CSF Performance Radiator and the throttle response can be tuned to your liking with the included Pedal Commander Controller.

Its raging heart is mated to a full time 4WD system with a Clutchmasters Hydraulic Throwout Bearing system for smooth engagement and a URD TORQUE-U 40.5 lb flywheel. You can sit back and relax though while effortlessly shifting gears with a URD short throw shifter topped off with a Raceseng weighted shift knob. The transmission was completely rebuilt by Eagle Transmission here in Austin, TX last year.

The suspension was completely overhauled last year with some of the best components on the market. The front coilovers are Fox 2.5 Factory Race Series Coilovers with the Dual Speed Compression system. They soak up bumps and jumps like a dream and can be adjusted for low speed and high speed travel to suit your needs. The Dirt King long travel suspension allows for up to 13.5" of travel and the ability for the 35 inch Falken Wildpeak AT3W tires to turn with absolutely no rubbing. The stock length CV axles were also replaced with Dirt King's beefy long travel axle assemblies.

You'll have a Hi-Lift jack, Krazy Beaver Tools shovel and 36” FIskar Splitting Axe that can be mounted to the roof rack with the included mounts to use in a pinch during any and all off road situations. The ultra-rare Mad Dog door armor will keep rocks and branches on the trails and car doors in the parking lots from doing any damage.

The interior is a fortress, with all of the grab handles and control knobs being swapped out for billet aluminum. Heavy duty floor mats and color matching leather seat covers ensure that any spills won't ruin your day. The vehicle comes with a Trail Teams branded map case stuffed with comprehensive service and modification records dating back to its purchase paperwork, including the original window sticker.

Whether you're looking to crawl some rocks, hit some whoops with other baja trucks or be prepared for anything the world might throw at you, this rig will get the job done and keep a smile on your face the whole time.

This FJ is my daily driver and will continue to accrue miles, albeit slowly. There's a remaining balance on the lien through my credit union that will have to be paid off in order to get the title placed under your name. The windshield will be replaced upon purchase or that cost can be deducted from the selling price if you'd rather do it yourself.

I'm located in Austin, Texas. Asking $40k OBO. Feel free to contact me at [email protected].

MODS LIST:

Engine:
  • Remanufactured 1GR-FE from Kar King installed @ 83354 @ John Elway Chevrolet by a Toyota Master Technician
  • CSF High Performance Radiator
  • AFE Pro 5R cold air intake w/ rain sock
  • TRD Supercharger
  • URD Ceramic coated Equal length long tube headers Custom Exhaust by BDM Performance Denver
  • UniChips Performance piggy back
  • Painless Performance Dual Battery System
  • (2) Optima Yellow Top Deep cycle batteries

Transmission:
  • Brand new Toyota OEM Clutch
  • URD Short Throw Shift kit
  • URD TORQUE-U 40.5 lb flywheel
  • Clutchmasters Hydraulic Throwout Bearing System
  • Pedal Commander Throttle Response Controller

Suspension:
  • Dirt King 3.5" Long Travel Kit
  • Dirt King Extended CV Axle Assembly
  • Fox 2.5 Reservoir Front Coilovers with Dual Speed Compression Adjustment
  • Fox 2.0 Rear shocks
  • Walker Evans Rear springs
  • Front Total Chaos Upper Control Arms
  • All Pro Offroad Upper and Lower Rear Links

Exterior:
  • N-Fab Tube front bumper with skid plate
  • Warn rear steel bumper
  • NEW 17x9 Stealth Custom Series Ray10 wheels
  • NEW Falken Wildpeak AT3W 315/70-17 tires
  • (2) 6” and (2) 4” Bumper mounted PIAA Auxiliary lights
  • (2) 4” Roof mounted PIAA Auxiliary lights w/ roof rack light shield kit
  • LED Tail Light assemblies
  • PIAA Sport horn set
  • Garvin Combo Axe and Shovel mount w/ Krazy Beaver Tools murder spork & 36” FIskar Splitting Axe
  • Garvin Hi-Lift mount w/ HI-LIFT jack
  • Mad Dog Off Road Door Armor
  • Billet fuel door
  • Window rain guards
  • Firestik CB antenna w/ door mount
  • Set of body color magnetized paint protection OEM Rock sliders
  • OEM Roof rack

Interior:
  • Billet Aluminum Grab bars
  • Billet E-brake handle
  • Raceseng weighted shift knob
  • Iron Mountain Performance 4WD selector OEM Inclinometer/Compass/Thermometer
  • OEM Subwoofer
  • LED Interior lighting
  • Heavy Duty Floor Mats
  • Color matched leather seat covers
  • Kenwood Touch Screen DDX6019
  • Cobra 75 WX ST Radio
  • Winch Control Panel
  • Accessory Light Switches
  • Aftermarket pedal covers
  • Kidde Mariner 5 Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Title is clean apart from the lien. The engine was replaced under the previous owner's ownership, though I’m not sure what led to it. That being said, there are service records from the dealership to affirm this wasn’t a home garage swap job.

·
Registered
699 Posts
I wish I had a supercharger. Was it installed with the engine swap?
Is a winch currently installed? Where’s the fairlead?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Supercharger was installed by the second owner in 2010 by the dealership when it was offered as a factory option. I purchased it with a Warn front bumper and winch installed but pulled and sold that off in favor of the N-Fab bumper. The winch panel in the cabin can be wired again should someone choose to swap out the bumper for a winch compatible one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts