Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FJCruiserPartsStore.com is offering this GROUP BUY special on these kits. I am here to offer all FJCruiserForums.com members a special group buy price on this kit for $3725.00. This price includes both part numbers: PTR29-35070 & PTR29-35071. This is a group buy without the group buy hassles as we will ship the kits straight to your door!

You will also receive a free Champion Toyota off-road tshirt with our cool animated FJ Cruiser on the back!

As always, you can reach me at the toll free line in my signature or dial me direct at 713-835-9397 to place your order! You need to speak directly to me to get in on this group buy.

Thanks

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any chance on that price coming down based on the number of participants?
The problem with group buys sometimes, especially on big ticket items, is actually getting a decent number of people interested in commiting to make the purchase. We've eliminated any set number on this group buy. You don't have to worry about reaching a certain amount of people commiting because you know exactly what it is going to cost you up front no matter if you are the only person who ends up buying one. Also, we are shipping them to each individual without the hassle of a certain member organizing the group buy and then having to ship them to all the others who were in the group buy.

Thanks

·
Registered
106 Posts
The problem with group buys sometimes, especially on big ticket items, is actually getting a decent number of people interested in commiting to make the purchase. We've eliminated any set number on this group buy. You don't have to worry about reaching a certain amount of people commiting because you know exactly what it is going to cost you up front no matter if you are the only person who ends up buying one. Also, we are shipping them to each individual without the hassle of a certain member organizing the group buy and then having to ship them to all the others who were in the group buy.

Thanks
That definetely seems to make it easier, I was just hoping the price would be a bit lower since I have seen similar prices on ebay from time to time (also including the fit kit). I guess I will just have to wait another year or two and see if the price ever drops.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Is the ECU reprogramming included in the kit?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Is the ECU reprogramming included in the kit?
no it isnt---it requires a dealer scan tool plugged into your data link connector under the steering wheel area to reflash the ECU.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Very nice price for the SC and fit kit.

·
Registered
3,175 Posts

Thanks
In other words; you're having a sale.

·
Registered
455 Posts
does this include shipping to the continental US??

1 - 20 of 47 Posts