Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Can't wait!

·
Registered
31 Posts
The wife and I are going to plan for this trip may 14th. We'll being coming over from Memphis. The only problem may be if the river floods too much and I have things to take care of with that. If not, see you on the 14th!
Dave

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The wife and I are going to plan for this trip may 14th. We'll being coming over from Memphis. The only problem may be if the river floods too much and I have things to take care of with that. If not, see you on the 14th!
Dave
Sounds good! Look forward to meeting you if you make it.

Paul

·
Registered
99 Posts
I will not be able to make it this time. The 12th is my birthday and I already have plans that whole weekend. Another time though for sure!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
And wouldn't you know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My son's birthday is on the 12th,
AND I GUESS I ALREADY HAVE PLANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl::mecry:

And these birthdays are getting expensive!!!!!:mecry::mecry:

BUT, we will get together some time and go to Superlift.
Jax':wave:

·
Registered
31 Posts
I wonder what kind of condition the park will be in after all these storms? I've never been there but I'd imagine there will be alot of trees down and extra wash outs and standing water. I guess all that could be good or bad...

007 (2).jpg

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
Paul...you and Jeff gonna ride Sunday before you head home too?

I got to be in Ruston on the 14th but could drive up that evening if yall will trail ride any on Sunday...

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We could! I was just planning on a lazy day of driving home Sunday, but we could hit the trails again.

As for the condition of the trails, I would imagine that if anything was down they would have it repaired by the 14th. Superlift, unlike barnwell in TX, seems to be well maintained and the trails kept clear. However, I will call just before to make sure.

·
Registered
31 Posts
That is a small group but we are still looking to go. This will be my first time offroading in an FJ. I just got this rig a couple months ago and it hasn't seen any dirt in its entire life. I used to have an old K5 blazer and a Scrambler so I do know what I'm doing, I'm just looking forward to find out how the FJ does. I don't know of any other FJ owners here in the Memphis area, but if they want to come, the more the merrier as far as I go.
I need to get some pics of this thing in action!
Dave
007 (2).jpg

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi Guys, I got a newb Jeep guy here in Memphis that may want to join us. Since its your ride I want to ask if you mind if I ask him along for the weekend.
Dave

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Round 2!!!

Going to Superlift on Saturday, September 17th. Anyone interested in joining me?

I will be heading to Hot Springs after work on Friday, the 16th, and staying at Knights Inn which extremely close to the ORV park and is fairly inexpensive. Superlift opens at 9am. Eat on the trail, so bring lunch, and wheel until we're tired.

·
Premium Member
4,294 Posts
Round 2!!!

Going to Superlift on Saturday, September 17th. Anyone interested in joining me?

I will be heading to Hot Springs after work on Friday, the 16th, and staying at Knights Inn which extremely close to the ORV park and is fairly inexpensive. Superlift opens at 9am. Eat on the trail, so bring lunch, and wheel until we're tired.
Replied in your other post that I am in.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts