Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Razorback Landcruisers Razorback Ramble

If you own a Toyota 4x4 and don't make this event you should be ashamed! This Toyota only TLCA sanctioned event will have guided trail rides for every level enthusiast so if you have a shiny new FJ Cruiser or a trail battered Iron Pig there will be plenty of trail action for you.

We are going, would like to invite ALL DFW area FJ's.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I sure hope some of you guys are going with us!

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
I'm going to try to make this one....It's only a couple of hours from me. They have a huge area just outside of Hotsprings, AR.

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
Son of a. I think i might be going up there in May for a ride. Some jeep guys down here i believe are organizing it and i am just jumping on the convoy. Too bad it is not the same time (obviously no jeeps would be there)

Mike, i'll send you a PM whenever we decide to head up to Superlift offroad park. Maybe you will have a free weekend to come ride.

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Son of a. I think i might be going up there in May for a ride. Some jeep guys down here i believe are organizing it and i am just jumping on the convoy. Too bad it is not the same time (obviously no jeeps would be there)

Mike, i'll send you a PM whenever we decide to head up to Superlift offroad park. Maybe you will have a free weekend to come ride.
Sounds good, just give me a heads up. :)

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Check out the website, it has all the info and the price includes dinner sat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts