Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SuperLift Park ARK June 6-8th, 2008- DFW AREA FJ's

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Razorback Landcruisers Razorback Ramble

If you own a Toyota 4x4 and don't make this event you should be ashamed! This Toyota only TLCA sanctioned event will have guided trail rides for every level enthusiast so if you have a shiny new FJ Cruiser or a trail battered Iron Pig there will be plenty of trail action for you.

We are going, would like to invite ALL DFW area FJ's.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Landy,
I was thinking about going. Money is really thight right now. :mecry:What is the dead line and will it fill up fast? There is a KOA near by and was wanting to tent camp there unless there are tent spots still avalible at ORV park.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You can still sign up, they say it will fill up fast. We stayed in the tent inside the park last time. We are staying at the KOA this time because the kids want to use the pool. Although i think it will be too cold or we will be playing to long.
i can't wait to see some more FJ out there this time. Last time we were riding with Jeeps.
Hope everyone can make it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Who is going???? Looks like only two!
What about it. Can we get more folks to commit. It sure would be nice to see a bunch of new FJC rockin these great trails.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I talked to them today, and they said there will be other area FJ's out there. We have paid and locked in. This will be our third time out there in last year. lots of fun!!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ross, i believe this is the hotel you asked about:
Knights Inn

We are staying in tent at KOA.

Sitting in truck ready to go...lol.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I think I should be able to go. It would be my first off-road experience, so I'd be hitting up the 1 and 2 trails. I just have to confirm with work.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Make it happen before they are full. i hear it is going to amazing time this year. We are getting ready, even got new tires for this trip.

·
Premium Member
540 Posts
I've just registered. Will see you guys there!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Zrobug, we are seating on the edge ready to go. It will be another blast. i hope the weather holds for it.

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Hey! I just wanted to say "Thank you" to everyone once again for helping me get the trailing arm back in. We had a lot of fun both yesterday and today. It was great time and made new friends. Hope to see everyone soon.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
X-Wing, thank you guys for trailing with us. We had a great time following the Toyota Trail Team and seeing how to winch and use the high lift jack.
my wish list after this trip has changed after seeing really life on the trails, i really want sliders and a bud built skids now. forget the lift for now.

Ross, thanks for hanging out. the little ones enjoyed playing with yours.

·
Premium Member
540 Posts
Hey guys! Great to meet you all in person. Tonya and I had a blast running all of those great runs with everyone. Was awesome to get the chance to run with the trail team. I'll be posting up a photo thread tomorrow of some of the action.

Hope to see ya’ll there again next year!

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
I wanted to go very bad....My company had we working up in MO at the last minute....I didn't push it, because I'm taking off for two weeks next month to go to the Summit, a little Edpedition and then Moab....I'll have to wait for next year...Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet everyone. I can't wait to see the pics. :)

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Jburks1968 Bud Built is building sliders now. Just ordered a pair along with full skids. Also, ordered Sonoma Steel lower control arms and TLC LCA skids. It's good when the wife tells you to buy parts. :clap:

Here are some of the photos. PM if you want the big file, so I can get your email.

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts