Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SUPREMEPOWER HID lighting kits!

SUPREMEPOWER HID KIT-CLICK HERE

Want true HID lighting at an affordable price?
True "plug-n-play" kits available-
Low version (no highlights)
HI-Low Version (both low and hi beam patterns)

INTRODUCTORY FJCruiserforums.com sale for members!

**$145 HID Low
***$170 HID Hi and Low

To show the difference with a 55/80watt superwhite H4 bulb (drivers side) vs. HID lighting kit (passenger side)

no flash

with flash

H4 Superwhite

HID 5000k kit

H4 on left, HID on right

SUPREMEPOWER HID KIT-CLICK HERE

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Bump for Supreme!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
With regards to some of the pm's I've received- Figured I can answer a few more by posting...

YES WE WILL do our best to MATCH OR BEAT ANY price online with our kits-

:bigthumb::bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
1) How many kelvins is the 35w hi-low kit? Preferably in this order: 4300k, 5000k & 6000k

2) Is the $170 price still valid?...Shipped?

3) Who's the manufacturer of the bulbs & ballasts?

4) On your website it says, "BOW3 and HID HARNESS sold separately." Do I need 1 or both for the FJ Cruiser hi-low kit? In otherwords, do I need to buy anything else other than the kit to make it an actually plug & play kit (ground wires, mounts/brackets, etc.)?

5) Pics of actual items (not installed) for sale?

6) In-stock?

And yes, I'll take pics after the install! :wave:

Thx!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1) How many kelvins is the 35w hi-low kit? Preferably in this order: 4300k, 5000k & 6000k ..... 3000k, 4500k, 5000k, 6000k, 8000k, 10,000k, 12000k

2) Is the $170 price still valid?...Shipped? YES

3) Who's the manufacturer of the bulbs & ballasts? APX

4) On your website it says, "BOW3 and HID HARNESS sold separately." Do I need 1 or both for the FJ Cruiser hi-low kit? In otherwords, do I need to buy anything else other than the kit to make it an actually plug & play kit (ground wires, mounts/brackets, etc.)?

---->I would recommend the wiring harness for $20 more if you run other power items on your car. We dont run the harness on our car and it works fine.

5) Pics of actual items (not installed) for sale? Yes

6) In-stock? yes

And yes, I'll take pics after the install! -- THANK YOU!

[email protected]
714 632 1951

·
Banned
2,640 Posts
i will attest to the the lights being a good deal! heubert took good care of me, kept in touch, got the lights out in a reasonable time, the lights were what he said, and i am very happy with them..having a hi and low hid is great! id reccomend them

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
i will attest to the the lights being a good deal! heubert took good care of me, kept in touch, got the lights out in a reasonable time, the lights were what he said, and i am very happy with them..having a hi and low hid is great! id reccomend them
Do u have additional pics of the actual items? Thx!

- Jimmy

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Thx, looks nice!...Oops, I think you misunderstood my question...can you take pics of the actual items (HID bulbs, ballast, wire harness, etc.) in your engine bay? The pics SPP posted was rather small so I'd like to see upclose pics, thx again! Any install advice?

- Jimmy

·
Banned
2,640 Posts
i can snap those tommorow if you would like....as far as install, all pretty straight foreward. when you take them all out the boxe's, it looks kinda scary, but once you look at the instructions, pretty simple really. plenty of wire, room, stock fit...im sure if you did run into a problem, heubert would get you squared away, or you could get ahold of me...again, ill snap the pics, and get them posted up in the morning...

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
i can snap those tommorow if you would like....as far as install, all pretty straight foreward. when you take them all out the boxe's, it looks kinda scary, but once you look at the instructions, pretty simple really. plenty of wire, room, stock fit...im sure if you did run into a problem, heubert would get you squared away, or you could get ahold of me...again, ill snap the pics, and get them posted up in the morning...
Ya, that would be great if u can snap some pics tomorrow, thx! :cheers: Last 2 questions, does it come w/a bracket mount or just double-sided tape for the ballasts? How's the quality of the kit regardless of price?

- Jimmy

·
Banned
2,640 Posts
came with double sided tape, but the balasts do allow you to screw them in. thats what i did...the quality of the kit seems good..i mean, i havent had any problems. bouncing around, no cutting on/off..no issues with water or weather..all and all, id reccomend them. but ill get your pics in the am...

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
came with double sided tape, but the balasts do allow you to screw them in. thats what i did...the quality of the kit seems good..i mean, i havent had any problems. bouncing around, no cutting on/off..no issues with water or weather..all and all, id reccomend them. but ill get your pics in the am...
Thx, I really appreciate da pics & info! :cheers:

- Jimmy

1 - 20 of 31 Posts