Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Called Hubert at Supreme Power and said I want to install the FJC slotted and dimpled brake rotors for All Pro Currie Axles, I said I need them now, I am running the Rubicon the day after tomorrow. He said sure come on down. The Rubicon is a 10 rated trail on the scale of 10 being the most extreme. I was a little concerned that I would not have them broke in on the 550 mile trip to the Rubicon, Hubert said " dude, don't worry about it these are incredible brakes"

So here are pics of the Test.

You are constantly controlling the crawl with the brakes.

There is a ton of water crossing that should mess up hot Brake Rotors.

Areas where you need good brakes.

We did the Rubicon with our Supreme Power rotors and were pleased with the performance.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Bad A$$ Brent!!! Thank for sharing the pics. I am glad to hear the SPP brakes did their job at Rubicon. :rocker::bigthumb: I need to order some!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya, being that we SAS'd and currently don't have ABS or VSC we needed some extra power to stop this beast with 37' tire's. Plus with all the camping gear we had, we were heavy. Supreme Power did the job. There brakes on the IFS will throw you out of your seat!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hey Brent-

I'm glad everything went well for you, I knew these would be a definate upgrade to go with all your current krawl mods- :)

================

anyone else interseted, please pm or reply here in the thread!

thanks!

-hz :bigthumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts