Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

I have a 2007 FJ with the following installed (purchased from Toytec):

OME 885 Front Coils
OME 895 Rear Coils
OME 90000 Front Shocks
OME 60004 Rear Shocks
Top Plate Spacers

I am interested in finding someone in Houston who has a garage and would be looking to swap their stock 4x4 suspension (not interested in 4x2 unless it has 4x4 springs) for my OME setup. I installed it myself in April 2010 and have just driven it from West University Place to downtown since then. I no longer have a garage, but, do have tools. Anyone looking for a weekend project? I'm not looking to make any money on the deal.

Regards,
Darren

dflynt at gmail dot com

·
Registered
790 Posts
wow!!! Selling the FJ??

·
Registered
279 Posts
Just a heads up to anyone considering this swap, my shop installed my lift for $150 bucks plus cost to align, I think it might make it much easier for you all.

·
Registered
671 Posts
I would totally trade and ship mine to you but I don't know if you can do without a car for a couple days or so.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not selling, just need the FJ to be more drivable by the family. I'd be open to a swap at a shop if the cost was close to the $150 mentioned. Unfortunately, I can't function without the truck, so, this needs to be a pretty quick swap. It's really a simple job without having to break down the coilovers.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here's a pic before I blacked out the bumper end caps. I have the Treadwright tires available as part of this swap as well. I have stock tires, but, would be interested in some lighter rims if someone wanted to do a rim/tire swap as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Pm sent

1 - 12 of 12 Posts