Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm awaiting the arrival of my full kit from metal tech , and had questions on regards to the sway bar .

Does your sway bar rub the coilover even with the relocation plates installed ?

Are you running without the sway bar ?

Would you recommend running this set-up without the sway bar ?

Thanks .

·
Registered
506 Posts
I have been running without both front and rear sway bars for a long time, its the only way to run SAW's! It also nice not having to worry about breaking sway bar links and destroying CV boots:cheers:

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guy's for you advice , I think I'll try running without it for awhile to see what it's like .

·
Premium Member
16,935 Posts
I have been running my Sway-A-Way coilovers for over 3 years without the front sway bar. When the Sway-A-Way coilovers was installed the sway bar rubbed so I took it off. I would never put the sway bar back on, the Sway-A-Way coilovers handle well without the front sway bar.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have been running my Sway-A-Way coilovers for over 3 years without the front sway bar. When the Sway-A-Way coilovers was installed the sway bar rubbed so I took it off. I would never put the sway bar back on, the Sway-A-Way coilovers handle well without the front sway bar.

Thanks for your reply .

I'm going to try it out .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts