Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2007 FJ. No hood damage, very little rust and very clean. It has more than basic package. I want to add a few switches to the panel and 2 blanks are already wired ready for a switch. Know idea what they are for since it already has diff lock and A-Track. I would like to ID these switches and purchase the right switch if it’s useful. Any help would be great! Attached are some pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
The top left should be the "traction control off" switch, the top right typically is the on/off switch for the sub if its included. From what I know the FJ is always wired the same regardless of whats actually installed. The bottom left and right were both blanks in mine.

·
Registered
246 Posts
For a 2007 4WD/Manual, the upper left is usually for aux roof lights. The upper right is for the Subwoofer button as mentioned. If you don't have either they probably just plugged the wiring into the blanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The top left should be the "traction control off" switch, the top right typically is the on/off switch for the sub if its included. From what I know the FJ is always wired the same regardless of whats actually installed. The bottom left and right were both blanks in mine.
Thanks, appreciate that!

·
Registered
2007 Voodoo Blue, MT, OME, 33s
7 Posts
Assuming the previous owners have not modified the wiring behind that panel, the roof light harness switch plug will still be wrapped in foam and tucked out of sight.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts