1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lovely shade of SEMA GREEN!

perfect for dinner parties!

An afternoon at the links:

Oh my....

OH MY........

Prerunners RULE!

THANKS SPONSORS!!!! ( sorry sponsors....)

·
Premium Member
6,921 Posts
Great modling T2. :)
shirt looks very nice, good job to who ever did the desgin.

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Nice looking shirt, I can't wait to get mine :D

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:bigthumb: Props go to volhoo for the winning Tshirt design. He also helped with the back, took on converting most of the sponsor logos to one color.

Registrants will find one in their driver's kits!

(The secret news is there are 2 winning t-shirt designs! The Special Edition 9-color shirt is at the printer.)

These ( and hats!) will be on sale at the Summit first. We'll sell additional shirts ( and hats!) on the forum after the event. All proceeds go toward FJSummit planning and charity!

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
:bigthumb: Props go to volhoo for the winning Tshirt design. He also helped with the back, took on converting most of the sponsor logos to one color.

Registrants will find one in their driver's kits!

(The secret news is there are 2 winning t-shirt designs! The Special Edition 9-color shirt is at the printer.)

These ( and hats!) will be on sale at the Summit first. We'll sell additional shirts ( and hats!) on the forum after the event. All proceeds go toward FJSummit planning and charity!
Awesome :D Soooo, Are we planing on doing next years Summit at the same time each year?...This would make it easy for those planning ahead, just a thought :cowsmile: I also would like to make a suggestion of having next years closer in the middle of the country next year, ahhh; say the Ozark’s. :D

·
Premium Member
6,082 Posts
I also would like to make a suggestion of having next years closer in the middle of the country next year, ahhh; say the Ozark’s. :D
What about next year we do it a bit earlier in the year at MOAB!!! I'm not saying that I won't go to the Ozarks if that's where it ends up, but Moab is to the FJ as nude co-ed rescue swimming is to AIR.

Oh, and I like the OD green shirt a lot!

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
next year, ahhh; say the Ozark’s. :D
I did a Ducati meet in the Ozarks a few years back. Based in Eureka Springs It was a blast! 450 twisty miles on the Monster got the best of me sold it soon after and bought a nice cushy BMW.

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
T2,

You da' man!!!

I'm ready to get my T-shirt, but I'm sure I won't fill mine out as well as you do...

dale

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
T2,

You da' man!!!

I'm ready to get my T-shirt, but I'm sure I won't fill mine out as well as you do...

dale
Takes a LOT of beer to maintain my girlish figure! And I am just an XL.

Driver's T Shirt size numbers:
L : 54
M : 17
S : 4
XL : 70
XXL: 39
( we ordered a few XXXLs by request)

Guess I am not the biggest fish in the pond!

·
Premium Member
6,082 Posts
:bangin:​

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING, T-2?

My faith in you has been broken --- but you can redeem yourself.

Please order two XXS shirts for MLOVETT and MISS FJ. I'll buy them for the ladies, because I'm a gentleman. Chivalry is not dead T-2. I'm willing to do this for the sake of all of the other men who will be there at the Summit...and for the ladies as well, I guess.

:satan:

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
:bangin:​

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING, T-2?

My faith in you has been broken --- but you can redeem yourself.

Please order two XXS shirts for MLOVETT and MISS FJ. I'll buy them for the ladies, because I'm a gentleman. Chivalry is not dead T-2. I'm willing to do this for the sake of all of the other men who will be there at the Summit...and for the ladies as well, I guess.

:lol: :rofl:

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
I'd be in for that
What about next year we do it a bit earlier in the year at MOAB!!! I'm not saying that I won't go to the Ozarks if that's where it ends up, but Moab is to the FJ as nude co-ed rescue swimming is to AIR.

Oh, and I like the OD green shirt a lot!
I did a Ducati meet in the Ozarks a few years back. Based in Eureka Springs It was a blast! 450 twisty miles on the Monster got the best of me sold it soon after and bought a nice cushy BMW.
Awesome Area, Creeks, Rivers, Mountain roads, MUD :cowsmile: And the views are fantastic. You have have Bull Shoals, The White River, The Buffalo River, Underground Caverns, Water Falls, Springs flowing out of the ground you can drink from, etc. We also have the Super Lift Off-Road park here too :D

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Let's get through the first one before we plan the next (Ozarks are on MY list, I think Bostonian would prefer the Alleghenys!)

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Let's get through the first one before we plan the next (Ozarks are on MY list, I think Bostonian would prefer the Alleghenys!)
I know..I know..:cowsmile: It's ok to dream though :)

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Nice um, posing!

·
Registered
1,986 Posts

Um, thanks for the vote of confidence uphill, but being that I am SIX FEET tall, please buy me a medium. :pinklove: :lol:

·
Premium Member
6,082 Posts
Um, thanks for the vote of confidence uphill, but being that I am SIX FEET tall, please buy me a medium. :pinklove: :lol:
You look taller in the picture ... XXXS please, T-2!

P. S. T-2, if you're really a friend to the Forum, you'll make sure that MLOVETT's T-Shirt is WET when she gets it! :pimp: That way if it's a hot day the cotton will shrink to fit. (Ahhhh, I wish...)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts