Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Good find. Does anybody have a line on the female connector that plugs into the back of it?

·
Premium Member
1,351 Posts
Great Price!!

I just ordered two of them.
If the plug & harness are a pain in the A** to locate $$
I will figure out the pins and solder/heatshrink wires to the switch. :clap:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Great Price!!

I just ordered two of them.
If the plug & harness are a pain in the A** to locate $$
I will figure out the pins and solder/heatshrink wires to the switch. :clap:
Here is an old post of mine with the pin info for the Taco fog switch. The switch fits the FJ switch bank, but a tab on the side of the switch has to be trimmed off. Also the back light color isnt exactly the same as the FJ switches. I used them as when I wired my stuff up there wasnt an FJ switch yet.

If you search my other posts you will find some info on the FJ switches, but they are a bit more pricey. Unless you are really good soldering I would get the pigtails. The pins are pretty close and looked like a nightmare to me, but then again I dont like precision soldering much:)

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/foru...mper-fog-light-install-toyota-oem-switch.html

Good luck
Jay

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the info!!! I will be putting them in this weekend.

Here is an old post of mine with the pin info for the Taco fog switch. The switch fits the FJ switch bank, but a tab on the side of the switch has to be trimmed off. Also the back light color isnt exactly the same as the FJ switches. I used them as when I wired my stuff up there wasnt an FJ switch yet.

If you search my other posts you will find some info on the FJ switches, but they are a bit more pricey. Unless you are really good soldering I would get the pigtails. The pins are pretty close and looked like a nightmare to me, but then again I dont like precision soldering much:)

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/foru...mper-fog-light-install-toyota-oem-switch.html

Good luck
Jay

1 - 9 of 9 Posts