Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey gang I am headed up to Tayhua on Saturday April 26th, With Thermal_Scorpion , if any one else wants to come we are meeting at Belfair Safeway at 9am and are leaving there by 9:30am.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The more the better :) Been a long time since i have been out with you would be great to see you again

·
Registered
824 Posts
So want to go, but have plans already :( Let me know fo rnext time, I really want to go with you guys!!!!

·
Registered
613 Posts
Coaching at my son's baseball game tomorrow @ 10AM.

A few of us TLCA SSC guys are talking about maybe heading up to Evans May 6th...

·
Registered
83 Posts
Got my SCUBA MOD finished so I will meet you at Safeway at 0900.

:rocker:

·
Registered
931 Posts
Do you need a offroad pass to go out there? Also is there lots of water? I prefer to stay away from the water since my last 6k puddle I went through.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You don't need a pass but there is water there, and as long as you ford the deep water and dont go though at a high rate of speed every thing is fine. Keep looking on here Ma and another friend are probably going back to Tahuya this comming saturday. Ill pst a new thread if where going.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Do you need a offroad pass to go out there? Also is there lots of water? I prefer to stay away from the water since my last 6k puddle I went through.

Just stay out of mud lake and you'll be fine.

Mud Lake Video

1 - 10 of 10 Posts