Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm taking off the roof rack so I can fit in my garage with my ICON lift and I need the caps / bolts / gaskets etc.... to cover the holes.

Anyone interested in selling to me? Better yet.........anyone interested in the roof rack?

If anyone has any better ideas for filling the holes let me know.

Fire me a PM if you have the caps and are willing to part with them.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
You can just get them from the dealer.:bigthumb:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GJ07FJC is right..............I'm in Edmonton.

I called a couple of different dealers and they want $160 for the 6 caps. Seems kind of steep based on the fact that I'm sure they have some lying around that they have removed.

:rocker:

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
GJ07FJC is right..............I'm in Edmonton.

I called a couple of different dealers and they want $160 for the 6 caps. Seems kind of steep based on the fact that I'm sure they have some lying around that they have removed.

:rocker:
Wow! Wow. :slant: That's just...wow.

·
Premium Member
2,753 Posts
I have some extra caps I've been hanging on to in case I ditch the rack. I doubt I will, make me an offer.

(I don't think I have the bolts anymore that go in the holes, I'll check, but I'm sure there is an easy inexpensive way to keep water out. Maybe some after market bolts, they are just bolt-on and give the FJ that custom look). :)

Edit: I can get you some pics, but to my knowledge they are flawless. They have about 200 miles on them. (mostly highway miles :))

1 - 9 of 9 Posts