Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 185 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
Joined
·
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have signed up to become the official FJCruiserForums.com Pre-Order dealersihp. If you are interested in purchasing an FJ Cruiser and want to get in line with a guarantee that you will be sold the vehicle at MSRP, this is the place to do it.

Please contact me for more details:

Brandon Burling
Toyota Manager
Desert Sun Motors, Inc.
(505) 439-2003

In addition, you can send me a PM on the forum or post in this thread if you have any questions.

Thanks in advance.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
294 Posts
Brandon,
When will your FJ's arrive in the 505 (New Mexico)?
Will they be fully loaded, or built to the buyer's individual spec?

I'm sure you will be inundated with more questions soon, be brave!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
88 Posts
We appreciate your commitment to the community, but that's a long-ass way from Tennessee. I'm open-minded if you can convince me it's worth the delivery challenges. If I already have a guarantee of MSRP from a local dealer, what would be the benefits of going with you? (Hint: "sooner" is a good word to use)
 

·
Supporting Vendor
Joined
·
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cheazhd said:
Brandon,
When will your FJ's arrive in the 505 (New Mexico)?
Will they be fully loaded, or built to the buyer's individual spec?

I'm sure you will be inundated with more questions soon, be brave!
We are told that they will be arriving in all dealerships in March. Right now I am putting names on a list for first come first serve. When all options have been released from Toyota, you will be able to preference what you want.
 

·
Supporting Vendor
Joined
·
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
therealdeal said:
We appreciate your commitment to the community, but that's a long-ass way from Tennessee. I'm open-minded if you can convince me it's worth the delivery challenges. If I already have a guarantee of MSRP from a local dealer, what would be the benefits of going with you? (Hint: "sooner" is a good word to use)
I started this post today and have taken our first oder. I still have many more to fill. I could possibly get you yours quicker depending on where you currently sit on the list at your current dealer. You could be number two at our dealership!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,874 Posts
What kind of deposit is necessary to get the FJ through you? What kind of costs are going to be associate with getting it to Las Vegas or can it be delivered to a local dealer for pickup? When do you plan on having the options list available?

-cp
 

·
Supporting Vendor
Joined
·
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Percy said:
What kind of deposit is necessary to get the FJ through you? What kind of costs are going to be associate with getting it to Las Vegas or can it be delivered to a local dealer for pickup? When do you plan on having the options list available?

-cp[/QUOTE
To get you name on the list you will need a $500 deposit and will be told at that time where on the list you will sit. I will check on the shipping for sure but I am thinking between $700 and $1000. I am thinking that the complete options list wil be available sometime in or around February. Maybe sooner. I will be in conact with each person on the list as soon as the options become available so that you could build it to your liking.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,874 Posts
Keep us posted Brandon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
390 Posts
"Official" FJ dealership?

I found two local So Cal dealers that will order mine at MSRP, no games. I am placing my order with both just be safe. Members, just do your homework and shop around locally. You can probably find the same type of deal if you are patient. Why spend $800-$1200 on shipping?

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,874 Posts
Ah, yes... patience. You got any of that I can borrow?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,874 Posts
ROFLMAO - thanks, the check is in the mail!
 

·
Supporting Vendor
Joined
·
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
JUST REMEMBER THAT TIME IS IMPORTANT TO SOME PEOPLE. IF I COULD HELP ANYBODY GET THEM THEIR FJ FASTER THAN THEIR LOCAL DEALERSHIP, GREAT. iF NOT OREDER LOCALLY. WHEN IT COMES TIME TO PLACE YOUR ORDER I WILL GIVE YOU A TIME FRAME AND WHERE AT ON THE LIST YOU SIT AND IF YOU CHOOSE TO ORDER FROM ME GREAT. RIGHT NOW I AM CURRENTLY TAKING ORDER NUMBER THREE. ANY TAKERS?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,252 Posts
Houston is local to Southern N.M isn't it? I might be contacting you Brandon if my local dealer screws around with me. The salesman said he was going to Las Vegas this week to find out more about the FJ. Anyone know if there is some other Toyota meeting in L.V. this week? He didn't know what a SEMA was. He said rollout was in March and he had no idea when he would know about pricing or have one to test drive. I'm one of the frenzied obsessive (but not compulsive) types for the FJC but I would never pay over MSRP for anything even if it came loaded with the Toyota gals. I should never say never. But if the other frenzied obsessives that are compulsive start paying over MSRP I'll just wait for a while. I'll get a loaded automatic 4x4 probably fully loaded, but can't say for sure until we know what the options actually are. Is it just me or is Toyota's webpage for the FJ lame!?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
232 Posts
Even if it came with the toy gals? Are you sure or did you mean to type unless it came with... :D I'll be more than happy to pay $500 over for each one :eek:

Seriously Pancho, the salesman you are describing does sound a little fishy, i would look elsewhere if i were you.
 

·
Supporting Vendor
Joined
·
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Pancho said:
Houston is local to Southern N.M isn't it? I might be contacting you Brandon if my local dealer screws around with me. The salesman said he was going to Las Vegas this week to find out more about the FJ. Anyone know if there is some other Toyota meeting in L.V. this week? He didn't know what a SEMA was. He said rollout was in March and he had no idea when he would know about pricing or have one to test drive. I'm one of the frenzied obsessive (but not compulsive) types for the FJC but I would never pay over MSRP for anything even if it came loaded with the Toyota gals. I should never say never. But if the other frenzied obsessives that are compulsive start paying over MSRP I'll just wait for a while. I'll get a loaded automatic 4x4 probably fully loaded, but can't say for sure until we know what the options actually are. Is it just me or is Toyota's webpage for the FJ lame!?

We are located about one hour from El Paso, TX to the North.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
228 Posts
I live in Houston Pancho and let me just warn you that the drive from El Paso to San Antonio is the worst strech of highway on the planet. This includes third world countries. And I agree with him for the most part, the sales guys I have talked with in Houston are very uninformed at this point about the FJ. I asked them when it would be available they said March...I asked what the base range of the MSRP might be...they said March...4X4 stick? March...

I'm actually now considering buying maybe from them and driving it down to Big Bend for the weekend...which also lead me to purchasing it in Arizona and seeing the grand canyon again. What would be better then taking the FJ on a roadie the first weekend?
 
1 - 20 of 185 Posts
Top