Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I took advantage of the opportunity that Trail Gear presented by graciously extending the December Special on their great Rock Sliders:

I ordered mine today...Within 1 minute of ordering I got the "thank you for your order email" and within 30 minutes of ordering I got the "your order has been shipped and here is the tracking info" email.

That was then followed by a personal Thank You email from John Robertson, Sales Manager.

I like these folks and like their products.

I can't wait to show pics when I get them installed...

Oh, and BTW---- " But Sweetie, you were saying that it was hard to get in ever since I put the OME lift on..I was thinking of you and the kids when I got these...Now it's easier for you guys to get in... and safer too."

·
Registered
219 Posts
Oh, and BTW---- " But Sweetie, you were saying that it was hard to get in ever since I put the OME lift on..I was thinking of you and the kids when I got these...Now it's easier for you guys to get in... and safer too."
That was my reasoning too. Now she complains that she gets dirt on her clothes from my nasty truck because they stick out from the side:boohoo:

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
That was my reasoning too. Now she complains that she gets dirt on her clothes from my nasty truck because they stick out from the side:boohoo:
She'll get over it.:lol:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Hah, I thought about it for 10 minutes on New Year's Eve after I got off of work. I finally thought, "Well, its a december sale, and there's only 3 hours left in December. I better get em." That was enough justification. I just picked them up from my mailing address and can't wait to install them after I get back from backpacking next week.

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
This is the exact excuse I used to get my TG sliders.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts