Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are planning to run Tank Trap Saturday, 4 June. If anyone would like to join us we are planning on leaving Albuquerque around 9am. More details to come as the plan develops...

·
Registered
202 Posts
I ran it once....good trail. Who's leading?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ran it once....good trail. Who's leading?
So far its its just us "Team DiLorenzo" and a few maybe's... So I guess James or I at this point.

Which leads me to my stolen disclaimer:
"This is not an official event of any sort, expect no leadership, support, and/or direction other than I will direct you to the nearest bar." - Fatbob

With the addition of: " I will not be responsible for damage to your rig, yourself or your feelings."

If you are looking for something to do this weekend you are welcome to join us. You are coming up this way tomorrow, right? Why not make a weekend of it?:bigthumb:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hopefully can make it... Where is the trail located? Never heard of it.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For anyone who would like to join us from the Albuquerque area, please meet us in the Target parking lot at I-25 and Paseo Del Norte at 915AM, we plan to convoy north to Santa Fe at 930. We will be monitoring CB channel 25. This should be a fun day, I hear good things about the Tank Trap.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Are u guys going to gas up at the shell station on airport when u get here? I hope to be joining you guys you probably be here by 1015 1030 How many are coming with you?:rocker:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So far we have two confirmed trucks and quite a few maybes. We can stop by the gas station for a few.

·
Registered
98 Posts
CrazyHermit are you u coming down? Would be nice to do the trap with you again. Daniel won't be able to make it.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I won't be able to make it this time Dan....thanks for thinking of me. You guys have fun.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Hope we didn't miss anyone. We stopped at the target to look for people. and we went to the Shell on airport, but were a bit late (got a little lost and drove past it on the truck bypass) so we got there around 11. Anyway it was a good day on the trail.:rocker:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts