Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone else occasionally turn too fast to the left to look out the drivers side window and hit their head on the handle just to your left? I swear, I've about knocked myself stupid a couple of times...and then I look around hoping nobody saw me. It's one of those "new car" learning curves. Man I hope I'm not the only one!:jester:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Yep, and yes I am tall....occasionally when we four wheel I hit my head on the handle too, got to watch it, ouch!

·
Premium Member
1,634 Posts
Sorry, never have. But I have hit my head many times on the top latch on the suicide doors. Now that hurts.

·
Admin
8,481 Posts
I've hit my head numerous times on the grab handle up there.... only when I'm bouncing around on a trail though. I was thinking about removing it completely. There are only a few times I need that handle, and that's when I've got the FJ parked on an extreme angle.

Ohwell.... keeps me focused :rofl: at least once my eyes clear

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Man, it must suck to to be tall. My only problem is dragging my butt on the seat trying to get in the truck =)

·
Premium Member
2,753 Posts
I'm trying to think of something to replace the handle up by head with. I'm surprised it's not broken with how many times I've rung my bell on it. Also does anyone use the Driver's side A-pilllar handle... like ever...?

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
i kept my seat as low as it could go height wise so i was okay in normal driving but when im doing hill climbs i jack the seat up all the way to be able to see and ive hit my head so many times very hard lol pretty tall aswell XD

·
Registered
3,087 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Lol hilarious. Why not replace it with soft style grab handle?

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
Suicide door latch........argh!

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
took mine off and replaced them with heavy duty straps. no more bangs for me..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts