Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got home from test driving a loaded M/T,loved it. Still want to drive an Auto. The dealer was asking an extra $995 just cuz.:eek: The salesman said this was lower then most of the other dealers in town and that all others were charging at least $2,000. Lil stinky, what was the premium the dealer was asking in your case?

·
Registered
74 Posts
EasyG said:
Just got home from test driving a loaded M/T,loved it. Still want to drive an Auto. The dealer was asking an extra $995 just cuz.:eek: The salesman said this was lower then most of the other dealers in town and that all others were charging at least $2,000. Lil stinky, what was the premium the dealer was asking in your case?

Larry Miller(Phoenix AZ) was asking for a 2k mva. They were willing to wipe out that mva and they were also willing to come down about $700 off of MSRP because the truck they were trying to sell me at the time had some options I had zero use for(XM radio and I have a Sirius account). The only deal breakers that day was that I wasn't impressed with the manual trans model and they were not willing to give me what I wanted for my truck. Bell Road Toyota(drove an automatic there and liked it) wasn't really straight with what mva they were charging. They just wanted to throw numbers at me as far as monthly payments were concerned. After telling them to take a hike I went home and figured out that with my trade ins and with what numbers they were talking about for a monthly payment and term length I figured they were trying to get some kind of crazy mva for their FJ(and basically steal my trade ins). I need to sell my truck privately and then worry about trading in just my economy car. I'm having some second thoughts right now with the way the gas prices are going. If you're in Phoenix please skip right past Bell Road Toyota and go to Larry Miller. I was reading on some web site called Rip Off Reports about Bell Road Toyota and they have several complaints against them. Couldn't find any bad things about Larry Miller.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts